Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
"

:camby: Just give us the Suicide Squad spin-off instead.
What other team-up hero squad are they talking about? They have already talked about Teen Titans and Suicide Squad isn't a hero team.

I'm not really a comic book enthusiast , so who could they be talking about?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You know that would redeem them somewhat if they threw that into the mix. I'm sick of all the blatant Batman copying, but if he mentioned that he had offered the chance to another person (the show can't mention Bats cuz of some contract) and that person turned it down. Just make it vague like that. Hell they're already dropping mad easter eggs everywhere else.

I feel like next season is gonna take the show back up again with the way things are shaping up now. The Felicity and Ollie thing seems done, Thea knows everything and now there are not a lot of secrets left from past seasons. Things also seem to be moving towards the Ollie and Laurel thing and she should become likable again once she's past all this Malcom shyt lol. Maybe Ollie will end up training her so she can step her :scust: vigilante game up.

Hopefully the Olicity bullshyt is done... :camby:

I'm pretty sure it only started because their is some fascination with cute nerdy,awkward chicks...the fangirls ate that shyt up.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The actress playing Nyssa :banderas:

LaureL still ain't shyt

Felicity gave up the p*ssy to Ray aka Dollar General Ironman

Oliver as the next Ra Al Ghul? :mindblown:
You know she was full nude in Spartacus right?

:lawd:

katrina-law_10.jpg

Eat ...

And watch Spartacus if u haven't :ufdup:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's been guilt tripping him since he came back from the brink of death :what:

So you can guilt someone and then go fukk someone else just like that? I mean?

Guilt him? The only thing she's discussed with Oliver is his questionable actions (re: Malcolm Merlyn). That's got nothing to do with her personal life.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Bruh when he flew off I was vexed

On some :francis::stopitslime::childplease:
His Takeoff looked Wack. All I was thinking of was Stark's 1st Take Off in the suit and how Botchy it was because it was supposed to be that way. Ray was on a Rooftop with NO Planes in sight at Night on his 1st Try. If Felicity's Box is THAT Good then :whew: ...Ol' Girl is Wasting her Time on that Bluetooth in Ollie's Corner.