FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
You know she was full nude in Spartacus right?

:lawd:

katrina-law_10.jpg

Eat ...

And watch Spartacus if u haven't :ufdup:

Good looks :shaq:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her even being out there clothed stealthily is unrealistic

You may not like Laurel in general and that's fine, but the show have made it realistic enough... she's hardly by any means of the definition of stealth.... they made that perfectly clear.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just watched the ep
- overall it was a cool ep, but this season is all over the place.
- i dont know why ras would want ollie to be his heir. At least batman was on his level with fighting and intelligence. Ollie cant even hang with merlyn at this point :what:
- this tokyo flash back is fukking trash. They need to take it back to the island asap,
- the atom story line is trash too. We only get a little back story about this guy, And than end up with most of his scenes being about him talking about some equations, and scientific mumbo jumbo.
-where the hell did ollie get the money for a g5 :heh:
For that matter how the hell does roy have a brand new challenger. Is he back on the streets hustling again:heh:
I do like how they're making diggle important again. And he actually held his own in that fight:leon:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is gonna get Nyssa to train her in all things.:shaq:
I can't already see LaureL coming in:cape:. just time to save Thea's neck:comeon:

...but, if it calls for Nyssa training these chicks hardcore, then I'm down for the Fukkery:steviej:

Sidebar, Sarah in the spinoff means she's still alive, or is she alive in an alternate universe:lupe:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Just watched the ep
- overall it was a cool ep, but this season is all over the place.
- i dont know why ras would want ollie to be his heir. At least batman was on his level with fighting and intelligence. Ollie cant even hang with merlyn at this point :what:
- this tokyo flash back is fukking trash. They need to take it back to the island asap,
- the atom story line is trash too. We only get a little back story about this guy, And than end up with most of his scenes being about him talking about some equations, and scientific mumbo jumbo.
-where the hell did ollie get the money for a g5 :heh:
For that matter how the hell does roy have a brand new challenger. Is he back on the streets hustling again:heh:
I do like how they're making diggle important again. And he actually held his own in that fight:leon:

This season has been a mess

With season 1 and season 2, it seemed pretty obvious they knew where they were going from the start

I don't get that impression with this season... The characters haven't really stayed true to character and have made some pretty questionable decisions... Felicity was great in the first two seasons and she's been unbearable this season... Oliver's decision making and thinking has been awful and at times, makes no fukking sense... Merlyn basically killed Oliver's father, best friend, Sarah, and Oliver wants to protect him? And on top of that they are trying to give Merlyn sort of a face turn redemption story

This was my favorite show going into season 3 by a mile but flash has caught up and walking dead seems to be back on track while this show has slipped... And to make things worse, I have no clue how to fix it or what they can do next season

If they do an atom spin off with all these side characters, I think its going to risk overexposing all these characters