havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Ollie attempt to save Merlyn was about him wanted a rematch against Ras :upsetfavre: What the hell Ollie was thinking ? :heh: Then Ras offered Ollie the throne to be the new leader of the league of assassin :aicmon: I'm confused of how Ras having no respect for his daughter to bypassed her to hand everything to Ollie. Season 3 is a big mess of random screenplays. :shaq2:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whoever's smashing Katrina Law:noah:, must pray Allahu Akbar:ahh: Malcolm told Momma Queen:rip: seeds they were soft like her:smugbiden: And, don't bring an arrow to a sword fight:ufdup: But, Harsh Realities of that Aggressive Content:whew: got The Magician in an uncompromising position:sas1: Thea goes from 0-100:dahell: Speedy needs to slow down:patrice: Nyssa's will have a FiEELd Day taking her down:jawalrus: At least Sarah:rip: served a purpose, unlike LaureL:scust: Struggle Canary's just Starling's residential punching bag:flabbynsick: Roy no need to apologize for murkin a PIG:ehh: Felicity's Power U:steviej: turned ATOM into Iron Man:youngsabo: "Friends call me Dig":umad: Our Struggle Guard:dwillhuh: messed around and caught a triple double:gladbron: Oli and him:violent: went Spartan on Nanda Parbat:krs: League of AssaHOLMES threw flares:ooh:, and they :bustback: with ammo and darts:banderas: John asking Oliver to be his best man, tho:wow: felt like Joe and Barry moment:mjcry: Ra's asked The Arrow to be his heir:huhldup: Coli Comic Bros:lupe:, what kind of FUKKERY is this:what:

Last edited:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Whoever's smashing Katrina Law:noah:, must pray Allahu Akbar:ahh: Malcolm told Momma Queen:rip: seeds they were soft like her:smugbiden: And, don't bring an arrow to a sword fight:ufdup: But, Harsh Realities of that Aggressive Content:whew: got The Magician in an uncompromising position:sas1: Thea goes from 0-100:heh: Speedy needs to slow down:patrice: Nyssa's will have a FiEELd Day taking her down:jawalrus: At least Sarah:rip: served a purpose, unlike LaureL:scust: Struggle Canary's just Starlings residential punching bag:flabbynsick: Roy no need to apologize for murkin a PIG:ehh: Felicity's Power U:steviej: turned ATOM into Iron Man:youngsabo: Friends called me Dig:umad: Our Struggleguard:dwillhuh: messed around and caught a triple double:gladbron: Oli and him:violent: went Spartan on Nanda Parbat:krs: League of AssaHOLMES threw flares:ooh:, and they :bustback: with ammo and darts:banderas: John asking Oliver to be his best man, tho:wow: felt like Joe and Barry moment:mjcry: Ra's asked The Arrow to be his heir:huhldup: Coli Comic Bros:lupe:, what part of the game is this:childplease:
him asking Oliver to be his heir is something that mirrors Ra's asking batman to be his heir in the batman comics

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
v8fJnvl.png

Ra's in the Lazarus Pit had me :gladbron: last night

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
thats a bath nikka :rudy:

Why they tryna make Arrow into Batman now? This is some Batman shyt with Ollie taking over :beli:
Hopefully it's already something Ras has asked Batman and he turned it down first

And Now he's asking Ollie because Ollie outchea doing all this selfless shyt and keeps coming back

I wish they would reference the Batman in this show. Didn't Nyssa have a kid with Batman and everything? I'm sure it's much later in life according to this show but I want to see Ollie HEAR about his match (when Batman is clearly more than his match) in Gotham

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Hopefully it's already something Ras has asked Batman and he turned it down first

And Now he's asking Ollie because Ollie outchea doing all this selfless shyt and keeps coming back

I wish they would reference the Batman in this show. Didn't Nyssa have a kid with Batman and everything? I'm sure it's much later in life according to this show but I want to see Ollie HEAR about his match (when Batman is clearly more than his match) in Gotham
Talia(Ra's other daughter) breh

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I heard about this episode featuring a big reveal, so when Ras asked Oliver to take his place I wasn't totally surprised. Most of the tension was lessened though when both Diggle and Oliver were captured as I didn't expect either one of them to be killed. Same thing with Thea releasing Nyssa from her cage. Ultimately I don't see him taking the position, if Team Arrow is furious he is working with Malcolm, imagine how they would feel if he became the new Demon Beast :lolbron:

It was a funny line when Laurel asked "Since when do we keep prisoners now?" and Felicity was like Oliver has a whole island prison :pachaha:

Not sure how I feel about Atom now, as for the most part it seems separate from all the main story-lines going on.

On the positive side, all the secrets regarding the death of Sara are out now.