:ohhh:................

:ohhh::banderas::mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
She was asking about Slade in the present day
She asked about both of them unless I heard wrong wish I remember what episode it was. I know she was talking about in present day lol. It just seemed weird she would ask about the chick when she was there when what happened happened.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
She asked about both of them unless I heard wrong wish I remember what episode it was. I know she was talking about in present day lol. It just seemed weird she would ask about the chick when she was there when what happened happened.
Yeah you may have heard wrong breh in a few episodes of that season her and Oliver speak about the choice to let sara live instead of Shado

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah you may have heard wrong breh in a few episodes of that season her and Oliver speak about the choice to let sara live instead of Shado
Well I wasn't the only one here is a comment from another site even though the next person said the same thing as you too. the site wouldn't let me copy the link so I just copied the comment but you could type douxreviews on google looking for it if you choose.

blank.gif

percysowner said...
Although Shado looked dead it doesn't quite jibe with Sara asking about both her and Slade when she talked to Oliver. It seems odd that since Sara saw Shado get shot, she would have anyone to ask about. It isn't like Ivo grabbed her and ran. So Shado may have survived this, but die later. Or they forgot what they wrote just a few scripts ago.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
This is going to be crazy. :whew:
Look like the goons are going to be out in full force
Is digL gonna have to throw on the green hood one more time :mjcry:
I guess merlyn isnt the one who saves ollie since hes still in starling city
Does ollie even get saved :lupe:
Merlyn don't want no parts of Ra's and the League. But damn they're going to have Brick(strangely the guy who played juggernaut is playing him) on the show Atom testing out the suit and Black Canary another observation I think we've all forgot about is ted grant looks like they don't know what to do with the character