KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://comicbook.com/2015/01/11/diggle-will-be-suiting-up-on-arrow/

With the fall and presumed death of Oliver Queen, John Diggle will step up in a major way when Arrow returns, according to David Ramsey.

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly the actor revealed that his character will assume the role of Arrow in Oliver’s absence.

“Blarrow returns!” he joked. “Don’t call it a comeback.”

Diggle won’t be the only vigilante suiting up. Laurel Lance and Ray Palmer will respectively don their Black Canary and Atom alter egos as they hit the streets to keep Starling City safe.

Blarrow :dead:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
GpFn2l7.jpg

Return of The Blarrow :blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
CBS Says Supergirl/Flash/Arrow Crossover Unlikely

CBS President of CBS Nina Tassler gives updates on a potential Supergirl crossover with CW's Flash and Arrow, plus why it's good for CBS.

12 JAN 2015 BY ROTH CORNET

supergirljpg-c995f9_160w.jpg

As CBS moves forward with the Supergirl series they have in development, fans have been wondering if Kara will exist in the same universe as The CW's Arrow and The Flash. CBS co-owns The CW and executive producer Greg Berlanti is behind all three series, so it seemed a natural fit.

CW president Mark Pedowitz said he was open to a cohesive universe between the three and Berlanti said that in putting himself in the mind of a viewer that he would want to see that. Adding, "But we have to get so many things right to make a good show and so much of it is luck, unfortunately."

At today's TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour, Presdent of CBS Nina Tassler seemed less inclined to join forces with the already-existing series. "Well, those two shows [The Flash and Arrow] are on a different network," Tassler said. "So I think we'll keep Supergirl to ourselves for awhile."

As far as who may step in to play the iconic character, Tassler said, "When you've got a brand like that, it'd be great to have somebody new."

One question that's been asked repeatedly is: What makes Supergirl a good fit for CBS?

To that, Tassler cites her role in the development of Lois and Clark for ABC. "These are human dramas," she reflected. "And in terms of the public, there are so many superheroes portrayed in film. And there's been an evolution in regards to the way they are portrayed. They have humanity, they're flawed."

As far as Supergirl herself is concerned, Tassler describes the character as "infinitely relatable" and the show a "great adventure" series. The network head says it was the pitch that ultimately sold them on the series.

"It's a wonderful amalgamation of the mythology of the character with a coming of age tale," she explained. "She's a very strong, independent young woman and she's coming into her own. She's dealing with family issues. She's dealing with work issues. And it's a female-empowerment story, which if you look at the strong female characters we have on the air, it really is resonate to that."

We will keep you updated as details on the Supergirl series emerge.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01...oubtful-about-a-supergirlflasharrow-crossover

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just got caught up last night :ohlawd:

Ollie got that work but hopefully this brings the beast back out in him. Maybe the League brings him back and then trains him for a while before he gets free. We need the Arrow back that was catching bodies.

I hope Thea turns heel and teams up with Merlin to take over the city.

I don't know shyt about Atom so I'll let this play out to see where it goes.

What's DiggLe gonna do with Ollie gone? He gonna be home changing diapers miserable as fukk. :lolbron:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
At today's TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour, Presdent of CBS Nina Tassler seemed less inclined to join forces with the already-existing series. "Well, those two shows [The Flash and Arrow] are on a different network," Tassler said. "So I think we'll keep Supergirl to ourselves for awhile."

It is not a flat out no though and with the Berlanti connection you never know.