Daps
Dude playing Ra doesnt look the part (looks dirty) but he has his swag. The fact that this show is beating around the Bat Family's bush without explicitly saying whether or not Bruce Wayne exists pisses me off. Im not asking for a cameo put an acknowledgement :beli:

I sat through this bullshyt on Smallville for a decade and now Arrow is superimposing Green Arrow into Batman storylines:upsetfavre:...meanwhile Gotham has pre-ball-drop Bruce getting clowned by his underaged bff, Catwoman. How is that shytty Birds of Prey the only show Batman can make a brief appearance in.

Batman was in Birds of Prey? the Birds of prey show that used to come on the WB? :ohhh:

Daps

lowkey one of the best moments in the series

I remember when I first saw that, I was :ohhh: they're going to actually talk about racial issues in a DC superhero CW show??? :blessed:

but unfortunately, it never went beyond this conversation... smh

just think of the large(r) audience they could have driven to this show if they "kept it real"

contrasted Oliver with his rich white privilege against Diggle, a member of a disenfranchised people

I think there were so many things they could have done with that

but they actually downplayed Diggle in the 3rd season too much

that's the one thing I hate

in the first season, Diggle was the go-to dude

he was backing the Arrow up on missions, he even donned the hood and bow himself on solo missions

and now he's been made a backup character

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like he went from being a main character to the token negro in the series

Daps
rah gave him that 3 seconds

this is the time you need to bring a gun to a knife fight

:huhldup:

:whoa:

nah cause Ras would have dodged them bullets like an Agent in the Matrix, then he would have got mad....

he wouldn't have just put a sword in Oliver's chest... he'd have took his head clean off and said, "lazarus pit THAT"

:damn:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They need to do something about those :flabbynsick: fight scenes though... that last fight scene against Ra's was :scust:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lowkey one of the best moments in the series

I remember when I first saw that, I was :ohhh: they're going to actually talk about racial issues in a DC superhero CW show??? :blessed:

but unfortunately, it never went beyond this conversation... smh

just think of the large(r) audience they could have driven to this show if they "kept it real"

contrasted Oliver with his rich white privilege against Diggle, a member of a disenfranchised people

I think there were so many things they could have done with that

but they actually downplayed Diggle in the 3rd season too much

that's the one thing I hate

in the first season, Diggle was the go-to dude

he was backing the Arrow up on missions, he even donned the hood and bow himself on solo missions

and now he's been made a backup character

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems like he went from being a main character to the token negro in the series

It surprised me too. The Arrow pilot alone had more people of color than Smallville did in 10 seasons.

In season two they were more subtle with it (Diggle after going undercover, saying the person of color was successfully able to obtain drugs, sarcastically referring to his alter ego as Oliver's black driver, etc). They've reduced Diggle in the third season to giving Oliver relationship pep talk, its pathetic.

They haven't even touched the Andy/HIVE storyline yet.