TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
fukk fan girls, fan girls ruined vampire diaries with their "force this reboot we stop watching" bullshyt

But maybe Laurel in the background is ok, so when she comes back as Canary it has more of an impact
Laurel was super dumb this episode. all " I gotta keep this a secret" then goes out and tells the first 2 people she meets. but for some damn reason thinks her dad couldn't handle it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tumblr_nge120eLOx1sjxzs0o5_400.gif

tumblr_nge120eLOx1sjxzs0o4_400.gif

tumblr_nge120eLOx1sjxzs0o3_400.gif

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I just watched it online....... I HOPE AT THE END CLIP THAT WAS BRUCE WAYNE OR AT LEAST NIGHTWING, JASON TODD, TIM DRAKE EVEN...COMING TO SAVE HIM.... :mjcry::damn: ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD
It's going to be his former japanese friend, Sarab. I don't know if I spelled his name right, but I won't be surprised if he is the one that will dip Ollie in the Lazarus pit.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
It's going to be his former japanese friend, Sarab. I don't know if I spelled his name right, but I won't be surprised if he is the one that will dip Ollie in the Lazarus pit.
I think so too I think he told him he didn't want to see him lose to ra's

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
The flashbacks would be so much better / interesting if she was in all of them.

The Flash is definitely better this season though. There's been no bad or even okay episode. Straight back to back hits since the pilot.

He didn't even take a weapon :mjlol:

It doesn't even make sense. He showed no romantic feelings for Felicity for two seasons and then the writers decided he was in love with her the whole time because fans like them together :snoop:
That's the sole flaw of the show, imo. The writers didn't even tried to develop their intimate relationship. Felicity and Ollie always had a big brother and little sister relationship in the first two season. Those two never flirted or show any hint that there is feelings between them.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That's the sole flaw of the show, imo. The writers didn't even tried to develop their intimate relationship. Felicity and Ollie always had a big brother and little sister relationship in the first two season. Those two never flirted or show any hint that there is feelings between them.
The only time they even hinted at it a bit was when Ollie used Felicity as bait to set up Deathstroke.