Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dude playing Ra doesnt look the part (looks dirty) but he has his swag. The fact that this show is beating around the Bat Family's bush without explicitly saying whether or not Bruce Wayne exists pisses me off. Im not asking for a cameo put an acknowledgement :beli:

I sat through this bullshyt on Smallville for a decade and now Arrow is superimposing Green Arrow into Batman storylines:upsetfavre:...meanwhile Gotham has pre-ball-drop Bruce getting clowned by his underaged bff, Catwoman. How is that shytty Birds of Prey the only show Batman can make a brief appearance in.
My nerdy idea for the way DC has separated their TV and movie universes and made it official that Superman and Batman are off limits is to think of the movie universe as Earth 1 and the TV universe as Earth 2. So when the TV shows finally get all of their heroes together against one threat they call them the Justice Society instead of the Justice League and down the line, if WB ever wants to do it, they could do a Crisis type of thing that lets the TV and movie sides stay separate but still have the option to connect them when they feel like it.
Maybe have a scene in Flash where Barry is running super-fast on the treadmill and he starts seeing parallel universes and they show scenes from Man of Steel and Gotham (fukk it even maybe Smallville and the TDK bat-universe.) flashing before Barry as he runs.
:troll:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What did she say? I replayed it twice but I couldn't make it out
PLJ1QOr.gif

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:mjlol: It's like everyone but Ollie knew he stood absolutely no chance in this match.

Don't mean to laugh at the breh:wow:

But maybe he should have used some more prep time to realize this duel wasn't such a good idea.:mjcry:
He literally Skipped Prep Time. That's a Big No No with The League Of Assassins let alone The Head Of The Demon himself.
:whoa:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took his blade:merchant: Fist palm his Adam Apple:ohhh: Put a sword thru him:damn: Said his last rites:lawd:,and kicked him off the glacier:deadmanny: Silly of me to think Ra's Al Ghul:patrice:, was gonna be Roddy Piper'd:flabbynsick: Arrow Team can't survive with Felicity, Roy, and Dig-L:mjpls: So, Oli can't be dead right...RIGHT:mjcry: The Incentive of Death:jawalrus:, had Merlyn smug on hundred, thousand, trillion:smugbiden: Nyssa doesn't have to say a word:noah:. her fukkMe eyes let you know:steviej: where she's cummin from:youngsabo: Asian dude is part of the League of Assassins:dwillhuh: Momma Lance made me care about Laurel's vengeance:ehh:Chyna White and A.T.O.M appearance:whoo: And, on top of all that PIFF:whew: Thea FATALITY'd Sarah:mindblown: Arrow's midseason Finale:ohlawd:, Snoop Dogg the building:wow:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Holy shyt! I was not expecting that ending. I actually sat there for a few seconds in stunned silence when Ras drove the sword into OLiver's chest. I am 100% sure of how they will resolve this but never expected them to do what they did.
I was really not happy with the casting of Matt Nable as Ras al Ghul but dude came through in his first extended appearance on the show. He has all of the gravitas you want in Ras and he whooped Oliver's ass in quite possibly the most cool as a cucumber way possible.
And Ras aint slick...making people climb mountains right before a fight to the death...that is not fair at all.

The O.M.A.C. name drop makes me think that someone is going to co-opt Ray's Atom suit design to make their own weapon.

The look on Oliver's face when he saw that Thea could fight was great. He looked like a little kid who just found out that Santa Claus wasn't real.

Malcolm Merlyn aint shyt and I love it. I thought they were softening him up with the Thea relationship but dude is even worse than before. He basically has set Thea up for death and forces Oliver to go get himself killed too all on the slim chance that Oliver could beat Ras in a fair fight.
Although I think it would be much better if Thea was in her right mind and had just gone to the dark side (Maybe in a rage after Malcolm revealed that Oliver is the Arrow) with the story about Malcolm using some brainwashing plant on her all part of the scam. A Thea who has gone full bad guy and is faking like she doesn't remember anything would be cool.

Mama Lance was a bit bloodthirsty than I thought she would be when Laurel told her she was going to find who killed Sara.

My one issue with this episode was that in Oliver's goodbye scenes he didn't go see Laurel and when his life flashed before his eyes he didn't think about Laurel. I get that he is supposedly all in love with Felicity but Laurel is his oldest friend and she doesn't rate even a text saying he was going off to maybe die? This show's capitulation to the raging Oliver/Felicity Instagram fangirls is its biggest flaw and they really need to reign that shyt in because not only is the Oliver/Felicity relationship a bit off since they went all in with the two characters being in love (Felicity has been better on Flash or in scenes with Ray than she has with Oliver all season) but its like they are pushing Laurel out onto an island where she is barely a part of the show (aside from the Wildcat ep there has been very little interaction between Laurel and the Arrow crew) and since she is going to be Black Canary soon that isolation stands out like a sore thumb.

And these b*stards better not have killed Katana in Flashback China.
Honestly I think the writers minimized Laurel on purpose cause she was the most hated and poorly written character for the first 2 seasons...also the fact that they barely have romantic chemistry as well..they said they are trying to fix her character tho so we'll see what happens..I don't think he thought of Laurel cause he's not really into her like that anymore...plus he doesn't want her involved with his crew or that world at all...and she's been getting wreckless since Sarah died..prolly why he didn't say anything to her as well...especially if he told her the truth about Thea n all that shyt..Laurel is very reactionary and not rational at this point...

Last edited: