Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:mjcry: Ollie really thought he had a chance didn't he :mjcry:
Like when you really talking yourself into something and then you get there and realize :ufdup:
:mjcry: He ran up on Ras thought he was good for a minute..... then proceeded to get whooped up :damn:
He got his butt whipped, ran through with a sword and then kicked off a mountain :mjcry:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
y5nuhJz.png
nikka!
:laff::laff::laff:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's the sole flaw of the show, imo. The writers didn't even tried to develop their intimate relationship. Felicity and Ollie always had a big brother and little sister relationship in the first two season. Those two never flirted or show any hint that there is feelings between them.
This ain't true imo...she always looked at Ollie certain ways...and I felt he should fukk wit her from jump street...Oliver likes damaged girls n shyt and I felt she was the most balanced for him...but Felicity has DEF always showed interest towards him...always made comments about females he was currently dating or from the past...I mean there's a reason people wanted them together in the first place...they always kinda flirted even when she would fix things for him..the person who he had no romantic chemistry with was Laurel..and he was supposed to be in love wit the bytch...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The only time they even hinted at it a bit was when Ollie used Felicity as bait to set up Deathstroke.
:what: u serious?...what do y'all nikkas be watching?..they hinted the shyt WAY before then...he even said out his own mouth that he cared about her too much to date her...when he smashed his coworker in Russia and Felicity got pissed at him about it..

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Brehs im speechless:wow:
This episode reminded me why i like this show
- merlyn chessed ollie something serious:wow:
Slade wouldve been proud of that move :to:

Ollie is like 0-2 when hes trying to intimidate his family. :mjlol:
First time he tried to see mama queen she hot ollie with the burner :birdman:
- than thea hit him on some catwoman shyt :heh:
- mama lance getting that cold heart talking about make them suffer :leon:

Than :mjcry:LLIE facing raw al goul on that mountain

- why the hell would anyone agree to spend hours climbing a mountain than fight to the death when the opponent doesnt have to :dwillhuh:
U know whats funny, ollir was prob so confident after merlyn made it seem like he would win easily :skip:
Im sure ollie mustve felt like :sadcam: When raw started talking aboit killing at 11, and didnt even need a weapon.
Raw was dodging them sword swings like he was the flash :heh:
Ollie looking :flabbynsick: 2 weeks in a row. Def didnt expect him to get stabbed up like mama queen and sparta kicked into the bushes :damn:
Imagine if this was the season finale