Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Have Green Arrow and Batman ever fought? If so I'm pretty sure Batman wins I'm just curious how much of a fight Arrow puts up.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
oF6VfDs.gif

:laff: :laff: :laff:
:dead:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
WTFFFFFFF at that ending :damn:

What do you think happens over the next few episode without Arrow? How long before he's back? And is there any other solution here other than the Lazarus pit?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Dude playing Ra doesnt look the part (looks dirty) but he has his swag. The fact that this show is beating around the Bat Family's bush without explicitly saying whether or not Bruce Wayne exists pisses me off. Im not asking for a cameo put an acknowledgement :beli:

I sat through this bullshyt on Smallville for a decade and now Arrow is superimposing Green Arrow into Batman storylines:upsetfavre:...meanwhile Gotham has pre-ball-drop Bruce getting clowned by his underaged bff, Catwoman. How is that shytty Birds of Prey the only show Batman can make a brief appearance in.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Dude playing Ra doesnt look the part (looks dirty) but he has his swag. The fact that this show is beating around the Bat Family's bush without explicitly saying whether or not Bruce Wayne exists pisses me off. Im not asking for a cameo put an acknowledgement :beli:

I sat through this bullshyt on Smallville for a decade and now Arrow is superimposing Green Arrow into Batman storylines:upsetfavre:...meanwhile Gotham has pre-ball-drop Bruce getting clowned by his underaged bff, Catwoman. How is that shytty Birds of Prey the only show Batman can make a brief appearance in.

They're not allowed to. Superman and Batman are off limits, so are their respective cities

http://io9.com/confirmed-batman-and-superman-are-off-limits-for-arrow-1662696484

Bruce Wayne exists though because they show Wayne Tech in the 2024 newspaper Dr. Wells was reading

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Highlight of the episode of course was Ras giving Ollie dat work :whew:. I'm glad they weren't afraid to show how superior Ras was to Oliver in combat.

Oliver not telling Thea he is the Arrow is beyond ridiculous now :heh:. Especially when he found out that Malcolm got her to go Manchurian Candidate on Sara and a gang of people already knows his secret. Laurel afraid to tell her pops is bad too.

Wish he could have seen more of Chyna White and ol boy's wife.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Holy shyt! I was not expecting that ending. I actually sat there for a few seconds in stunned silence when Ras drove the sword into OLiver's chest. I am 100% sure of how they will resolve this but never expected them to do what they did.
I was really not happy with the casting of Matt Nable as Ras al Ghul but dude came through in his first extended appearance on the show. He has all of the gravitas you want in Ras and he whooped Oliver's ass in quite possibly the most cool as a cucumber way possible.
And Ras aint slick...making people climb mountains right before a fight to the death...that is not fair at all.

The O.M.A.C. name drop makes me think that someone is going to co-opt Ray's Atom suit design to make their own weapon.

The look on Oliver's face when he saw that Thea could fight was great. He looked like a little kid who just found out that Santa Claus wasn't real.

Malcolm Merlyn aint shyt and I love it. I thought they were softening him up with the Thea relationship but dude is even worse than before. He basically has set Thea up for death and forces Oliver to go get himself killed too all on the slim chance that Oliver could beat Ras in a fair fight.
Although I think it would be much better if Thea was in her right mind and had just gone to the dark side (Maybe in a rage after Malcolm revealed that Oliver is the Arrow) with the story about Malcolm using some brainwashing plant on her all part of the scam. A Thea who has gone full bad guy and is faking like she doesn't remember anything would be cool.

Mama Lance was a bit bloodthirsty than I thought she would be when Laurel told her she was going to find who killed Sara.

My one issue with this episode was that in Oliver's goodbye scenes he didn't go see Laurel and when his life flashed before his eyes he didn't think about Laurel. I get that he is supposedly all in love with Felicity but Laurel is his oldest friend and she doesn't rate even a text saying he was going off to maybe die? This show's capitulation to the raging Oliver/Felicity Instagram fangirls is its biggest flaw and they really need to reign that shyt in because not only is the Oliver/Felicity relationship a bit off since they went all in with the two characters being in love (Felicity has been better on Flash or in scenes with Ray than she has with Oliver all season) but its like they are pushing Laurel out onto an island where she is barely a part of the show (aside from the Wildcat ep there has been very little interaction between Laurel and the Arrow crew) and since she is going to be Black Canary soon that isolation stands out like a sore thumb.

And these b*stards better not have killed Katana in Flashback China.

Last edited:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota

Don't blame the show, blame DC, Lord knows they are fakkits that don't want these two universes connecting

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Holy shyt! I was not expecting that ending. I actually sat there for a few seconds in stunned silence when Ras drove the sword into OLiver's chest. I am 100% sure of how they will resolve this but never expected them to do what they did.
I was really not happy with the casting of Matt Nable as Ras al Ghul but dude came through in his first extended appearance on the show. He has all of the gravitas you want in Ras and he whooped Oliver's ass in quite possibly the most cool as a cucumber way possible.
And Ras aint slick...making people climb mountains right before a fight to the death...that is not fair at all.

The O.M.A.C. name drop makes me think that someone is going to co-opt Ray's Atom suit design to make their own weapon.

The look on Oliver's face when he saw that Thea could fight was great. He looked like a little kid who just found out that Santa Claus wasn't real.

Malcolm Merlyn aint shyt and I love it. I thought they were softening him up with the Thea relationship but dude is even worse than before. He basically has set Thea up for death and forces Oliver to go get himself killed too all on the slim chance that Oliver could beat Ras in a fair fight.
Although I think it would be much better if Thea was in her right mind and had just gone to the dark side (Maybe in a rage after Malcolm revealed that Oliver is the Arrow) with the story about Malcolm using some brainwashing plant on her all part of the scam. A Thea who has gone full bad guy and is faking like she doesn't remember anything would be cool.

Mama Lance was a bit bloodthirsty than I thought she would be when Laurel told her she was going to find who killed Sara.

My one issue with this episode was that in Oliver's goodbye scenes he didn't go see Laurel and when his life flashed before his eyes he didn't think about Laurel. I get that he is supposedly all in love with Felicity but Laurel is his oldest friend and she doesn't rate even a text saying he was going off to maybe die? This show's capitulation to the raging Oliver/Felicity Instagram fangirls is its biggest flaw and they really need to reign that shyt in because not only is the Oliver/Felicity relationship a bit off since they went all in with the two characters being in love (Felicity has been better on Flash or in scenes with Ray than she has with Oliver all season) but its like they are pushing Laurel out onto an island where she is barely a part of the show (aside from the Wildcat ep there has been very little interaction between Laurel and the Arrow crew) and since she is going to be Black Canary soon that isolation stands out like a sore thumb.

And these b*stards better not have killed Katana in Flashback China.
fukk fan girls, fan girls ruined vampire diaries with their "force this reboot we stop watching" bullshyt

But maybe Laurel in the background is ok, so when she comes back as Canary it has more of an impact