flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9/10

would've been 10/10 with a Waller appearance though :noah:

Cats are saying Flash is better than this season of Arrow so far, close but no cigar :whew:

The flashbacks would be so much better / interesting if she was in all of them.

The Flash is definitely better this season though. There's been no bad or even okay episode. Straight back to back hits since the pilot.

that shyt wasn't even a fight at the end....that was a big nikka PLEASE by Ras Al Ghul. :laff:

He didn't even take a weapon :mjlol:

The way Ollie act around Felicity and his sword form swinging and missing on an unarmed man was beyond embarrassing...

Proclaim ya love, don't pipe that fine ass down and proceed to get killed brehs...:heh:

Ollie needs to be taught how to put sword and dikk to purpose...I can only think of one gawd who can possibly fix these flaws...

It doesn't even make sense. He showed no romantic feelings for Felicity for two seasons and then the writers decided he was in love with her the whole time because fans like them together :snoop:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Since we now know that lazerous pit is in play, why didn't the league use it on Sara?
The longer your dead the more issues you'll have when your revived Sara been dead for a month or so, she would comeback insane Oliver most likely is gonna get thrown in the pit around 48 hrs after his death so he's not gonna be insane but will have some issues

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just watched it online....... I HOPE AT THE END CLIP THAT WAS BRUCE WAYNE OR AT LEAST NIGHTWING, JASON TODD, TIM DRAKE EVEN...COMING TO SAVE HIM.... :mjcry::damn: ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
cant put sword to purpose

my nikka gannicus would have taken down ra

this dude ra's got like a few centuries worth of experience advantage too :pachaha:

im glad they aint have ollie beating the sh1t out of ra's and looking invincible, and c/s the post bout how bruce wayne could so easily fit into this universe

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
oF6VfDs.gif

:laff: :laff: :laff: