Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Cisco is the goddamn MVP of this episode:myman:
I never got the fan hate towards Cisco. I have always liked the character and he really stood out in the crossover episodes.

And this episode was cool as fukk. They actually made Captain Boomerang look like a credible deadly threat to the point that an entire covert government task force was shook when he came strolling through their office.

Even the continuation of the Flash/Arrow differences was good and we are seeing how Barry is influencing Oliver to become a better hero.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just finished watching the Flash vs. Arrow crossover episodes! Outstanding! Loved every minute of it. I liked how the Flash and Arrow meshed together and how they learned different things from one another. These episodes right here make me even more hyped for future crossover episodes. :wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
margot.gif

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm fukkin weak...

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I'm surprised the ATOM wasn't revealed in these crossover episodes..

Will he be revealed in the mid season finale?

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
you didn't see the episode where he was working on his suit?
I saw that, i was just thinking he was going to join them in the actual suit. Or that maybe we would get him using his powers to test out the suit or something....

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I saw that, i was just thinking he was going to join them in the actual suit. Or that maybe we would get him using his powers to test out the suit or something....
yeah i think that'll probably happen later in the season or potentially on the flash

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Brehs...no homo. But this nikka Ollie so good looking.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

:lupe:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kaitlin and Cisco geeked out in Arrowcave:jawalrus:, even tho it's located in Larry Holmes Garden:pachaha: Everybody and their mother walks up in there:whoo:, goes HAM and wrecks Felicity lab tech up:damn: Our struggle guard nearly lost his backbone:mjcry: That PAWGs built hard body:sas1: Boomerang hand blades:ohhh: on a hundred, thousand, trillion:whew: But, they were no match for Flash:lawd: Neither, is Oli flabby arrows:camby: It's just an unfair advantage of speed:leon: going against archery skills:lupe: Amanda Waller's Da Bomb:myman: Arrow gotta get back to Killa Season:stopitslime: Especially, since Ra's Al Ghul's next up:patrice: We learned one thing in the PIFF crossover:blessed:..Barry's the Real MVP:sas2: But, Starling does throws Central in the bushes:birdman: Imagine if the Glades didn't turn into Bedrock:heh:

Last edited:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I never got the fan hate towards Cisco. I have always liked the character and he really stood out in the crossover episodes.

Even the continuation of the Flash/Arrow differences was good and we are seeing how Barry is influencing Oliver to become a better hero.
What a bunch of losers, Cisco is easily the brightest character of all the "side" main characters in both series imo. He kills it every scene.

Absolutely loved that element in the crossovers.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Im still laughing at ollie calling central city soft. Ollie woildve been bodied off the first villain that could multiply himself:lolbron:
The only flash villain i could see arrow taking care of woild be capt cold. Otherwise he wouldve been bush status a long time ago
:ufdup: you're underestimating Batarrow's prep time