Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
that Felicity origin story episode with her former boyfriend needing her to rob a armored truck was the worst episode of the series
the valentines day episode with Cupid was not needed
the stupid red herring that everyone could see with arsenal being Sarah's killer was not good
the flashbacks this season have been worthless

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
if AoS had more mid-tier superheroes on there it would be right up there with flash and arrow

Nah I disagree. The heroes or lack of heroes isn't the problem with the show, it's the way they write their characters. Diggle isn't a hero, we talk all the time about how he goes around with no body armor or anything YET when he proposes at the end of this episode it means something and it's a big step for the character and I give a shyt

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah I disagree. The heroes or lack of heroes isn't the problem with the show, it's the way they write their characters. Diggle isn't a hero, we talk all the time about how he goes around with no body armor or anything YET when he proposes at the end of this episode it means something and it's a big step for the character and I give a shyt

i have no idea who any of the characters are on aos minus coulson, all the shield agents have no core nothing. Argus flashbacks>>>aos

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that Felicity origin story episode with her former boyfriend needing her to rob a armored truck was the worst episode of the series
the valentines day episode with Cupid was not needed
the stupid red herring that everyone could see with arsenal being Sarah's killer was not good
the flashbacks this season have been worthless

it was fine to me

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i have no idea who any of the characters are on aos minus coulson, all the shield agents have no core nothing. Argus flashbacks>>>aos

And that's the problem. No idea who they are because they barely develop the characters on the show. You know Diggle's backstory, you know his motivation, you know his fears, you know his insecurities, you know enough about him to keep you interested in his future. Same with Felicity, same with Thea's bad ass

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
we need that Static in our lives. :wow:

staticterrortitans.jpg

#BlackExcellence :banderas: