MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
black brolic guy touched some object and his hand got big and he was screaming in pain then he became psycho and was beating up everyone, coulson is like shoot him shoot him, then dude fell down back into a hole and coulson is like close the hole

:heh:

The darkskin dude or the lightskin one? (As if I have to ask :mjpls:)

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
black brolic guy touched some object and his hand got big and he was screaming in pain then he became psycho and was beating up everyone, coulson is like shoot him shoot him, then dude fell down back into a hole and coulson is like close the hole

:heh:
I seen that last night :russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Great Episode, not sure what Agents of Shield has to do with this. They both can exist as they are not competing against each other. So what you deleted off your DVR. What that got to do with Arrow:yeshrug:

I was just making the point that the thing both of those shows do better than Shield is give me reasons to care about characters. Shield has moments but Flash and Arrow are both more consistent in that regard even for the supporting cast. There are episodes of Shield where I'm genuinely bored :whoknows:

You're right, they both can exist I just wish Shield was a more compelling show or wrote more compelling characters and didn't feel so plastic

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I was just making the point that the thing both of those shows do better than Shield is give me reasons to care about characters. Shield has moments but Flash and Arrow are both more consistent in that regard even for the supporting cast. There are episodes of Shield where I'm genuinely bored :whoknows:
alot of reviewers of shield happen to agree with you on the fact its hard to care about the characters on there than it is on arrow and flash

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

You're right, they both can exist I just wish Shield was a more compelling show or wrote more compelling characters and didn't feel so plastic
imo, AoS has been better that Arrow this season. Arrow has had about 3 episodes already this season they may have been the worst of the series where AoS has been more consistent:manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
imo, AoS has been better that Arrow this season. Arrow has had about 3 episodes already this season they may have been the worst of the series where AoS has been more consistent:manny:

I'll give you that BUT the difference is i always give a shyt about the cast of arrow. Even in bad episodes, I care about the journey and what they're going through. I can't say that for Shield

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

the budget of agent of shields is prob the combined budget of flash and arrow yet it SUCKS

even the few little blimps of argus takes a dump of agents of shield

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
if AoS had more mid-tier superheroes on there it would be right up there with flash and arrow