THE OFFICIAL Amir "King" Khan VS. Devon Alexander "The Great" THREAD 12/13 SHOWTIME

WHO WINS?

• KHAN By KO

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • KHAN By Decision

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • ALEXANDER By KO

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • ALEXANDER By Decision

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This has all the makings of a struggle fight/bad showing for both of them. :huhldup:

And then Floyd is going to have to sell a ppv off of this. :huhldup::huhldup:

And that PPV is gonna outsell Canelo Alvarez vs Miguel Cotto in a head to head, Mexico vs Puerto Rico, matchup for the Lineal Middleweight Championship Of The World....the REAL Championship, because some clown on here has told us the only Championship belts that matter are WBC belts that's why Floyd only fights for them, on Cinco De Mayo Weekend:sas2:

:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This has all the makings of a struggle fight/bad showing for both of them. :huhldup:

And then Floyd is going to have to sell a ppv off of this. :huhldup::huhldup:

that's why im not as hyped about this fight...when this fight should've taken place a year ago..there was more importance to it (welterweight title leading to a possible unification attempt on PPV)

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I'm curious to see which Khan comes to fight, well, the same with Devon too. There's a side to me that wants Khan to dominate so that fight with him and Floyd could happen, because style wise that fight will be good. The other side of me wants Khan to lose because I like Devon and also because that will force those Pac/Mayweather negotiations to go full throttle.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's basically already tossed Alexander in the bushes:heh:

He has no faith in Devon Alexander winning this fight.....isnt Alexander a GBP fighter?:wow:

now people can say devon might get robbed:patrice:

some of the stuff Oscar is saying are stuff he supposed to say after the fight.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Alexander: Khan Lost Three Times, There is a Blueprint
Posted by: Boxing Clever on 12/10/2014

Devon Alexander believes there is already a blueprint on how to beat Amir Khan and plans to ‘confuse’ the British fighter with his tactics.

The American will battle Khan in a crucial welterweight clash this Saturday night, live on Sky Sports, with plenty at stake for either fighter in Las Vegas.

Both Khan and Alexander are hoping to earn a lucrative bout against Floyd Mayweather, the biggest name in boxing, but defeat would spell the end of these ambitious plans.

Each man has endured setbacks in the past, with Alexander suffering two defeats, the most recent to Shawn Porter on points last December, while Khan has three losses on his record.

The Bolton boxer has been stopped in two of his defeats and Alexander is keen to test his opponent’s punch resistance, but has spotted other weaknesses in the 28-year-old.

“Anybody who has lost three times, there is a blueprint,” he told Sky Sports. “You see that he has a weak chin but you cannot go into a fight, thinking: ‘ok he’s got a weak chin and I’m going to knock him out.’ You’ve got to have a game plan to get to the chin or if you don’t get to the chin, then you have to have a game plan to beat him for 12 rounds.

“I’ve got an A game, B game and C game. It’s going to be a good fight, because both of us are motivated and both of us want that big prize.”

Khan marked his debut in the division with an impressive points win over Luis Collazo, a southpaw like Alexander.

But Alexander, a two-weight world champion, insists he is an entirely different proposition and vowed to produce a masterclass at the MGM Grand.

“I’ve got natural ability. He had to work hard for his ability, but I’ve got natural ability that’s going to show on Saturday night,” said Alexander. “My skills will prevail.”

“I don’t think he’s fought a southpaw like me, as fast as me, he hasn’t fought nobody like me. I think it’s going to confuse him and it’s going to surprise a lot of people.”

Asked for a pre-fight prediction, Alexander feels a knockout win will be inevitable if he sticks to the tactics supplied by long-term trainer Kevin Cunningham.

“I’ve just got to follow the game plan,” he said. “As long as I follow the game plan, I can see a knockout, but if a knockout doesn’t come, I’ll be prepared to go 15 rounds if I have to.”

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Khan still looking for that Mayweather fight:
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5754...r-floyd-mayweather-amir-khan.htm#.VIjOCDHF-Sp
"Styles make fights in boxing, and with the Mayweather style, it'd be like a game of chess...he's not the biggest puncher. He's a single punch fighter," Khan toldFighthype.com.

"Maybe throws a combination now and then. So he's not going to cause much of a problem...it's going to be a match where he's gonna try and make me miss and counter me, but that's my game as well."

"I'm quicker than Mayweather, I believe. I'm more explosive. I probably hit harder."