THE OFFICIAL Amir "King" Khan VS. Devon Alexander "The Great" THREAD 12/13 SHOWTIME

WHO WINS?

• KHAN By KO

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • KHAN By Decision

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • ALEXANDER By KO

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • ALEXANDER By Decision

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
people still think amir khan is somebody. Hes gonna get knocked the fukk out again b :mjlol:

mark-henry-finger.gif

Devon Alexander himself has said that if a boxer is faster and has better boxing skills, it's hard to beat them...that sounds like Khan in comparision to Alexander to me:mjpls:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
mark-henry-finger.gif

Devon Alexander himself has said that if a boxer is faster and has better boxing skills, it's hard to beat them...that sounds like Khan in comparision to Alexander to me:mjpls:

mark-henry-finger.gif

All logical scenarios for boxers to win are thrown out when your chin is built like a baby's skull.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Me too. Im DVR-ing the HBO card while Im watching the Showtime card....and then Im gonna watch the HBO card right after.

It's my birthday weekend too (December 11th is my b-day), so Im gonna drunk and high out of my mind fellas:blessed:

Dont mind me that night, because I might be out of control:ohlawd:

Go crazy my nude oops meant dude..:jawalrus:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I got devon by points on this one. Boxing skill is about even. Power/Speed goes to Khan. Chin is Devon even though his isn't exceptional. I think alexander's squad will use 'simple' boxing technique to make Khan flustered. Jab as always will be a key to this fight, as well as movement. When Amir focuses on his feet instead of his hand speed he makes mistakes and gets himself hit.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I hate Con. but I think he UD's Devon on Saturday.

Nothing would please me more though than to see Devon beat Con so his career can go directly to the bushes. No Floyd fight, no Brook fight

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
De La Hoya: Khan Can Be One of The Best of All Time!
Posted by: Kevin Francis on 12/9/2014 .

By Kevin Francis, courtesy of The Daily Star

BOXING legend Oscar De La Hoya believes that Amir Khan can become one of the greatest fighters of all time.

He is also convinced that Khan has the ability to cause a major shock when he finally climbs into the ring with Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao.

Khan his hoping that victory over Devon Alexander in Las Vegas this weekend will secure a megabucks fight with either of the two boxing greats next year.

He knows that defeat in the defence of his WBC world silver welterweight belt will drop him back down among the also-rans.

But former six-weight world champion De La Hoya, the head of Khan's American promoters Golden Boy, is backing him to go all the way.

He said: "I really do feel that Amir Khan can be one of the top fighters of all time, I really do.

"He has the passion for the sport plus the discipline and the work ethic you need for this sport.

"He has the feet, the power and the leg movement. I truly feel that he has a lot of fight left in him.

"He is still learning and still growing. He is getting stronger and getting faster and he is more motivated than ever."

The prospect of fighting undefeated Mayweather, who holds three world titles, or WBO world welterweight champion Pacquiao is driving Khan on.

And De La Hoya believes that the 27-year-old from Bolton will be a match for either of them, saying: "He's smart and he believes in his own ability.

"He believes that he can knock anybody out. He can punch and if he hurts you he is going to finish you.

"Amir's style can give a lot of trouble to Mayweather and he could do the same to Pacquiao as well."

De La Hoya wants to see Khan fight one of them next year and said: "It rubs me up the wrong way that he hasn't fought either of them.

"He has been promised the likes of Mayweather and Pacquiao and it hasn't happened yet.

"After this fight against Devon Alexander, I would really love to put Amir in with the very best and that means either Mayweather or Pacquiao because that's what he deserves.

"The time is now for him. He deserves to be fighting Mayweather or Pacquiao. That's when we see the very best of Amir Khan.

"Amir is at the perfect moment in his career. The time is right for him and I will be pushing very hard for those fights."

oscar really pushing it here :heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
De La Hoya: Khan Can Be One of The Best of All Time!
Posted by: Kevin Francis on 12/9/2014 .

By Kevin Francis, courtesy of The Daily Star

BOXING legend Oscar De La Hoya believes that Amir Khan can become one of the greatest fighters of all time.

He is also convinced that Khan has the ability to cause a major shock when he finally climbs into the ring with Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao.

Khan his hoping that victory over Devon Alexander in Las Vegas this weekend will secure a megabucks fight with either of the two boxing greats next year.

He knows that defeat in the defence of his WBC world silver welterweight belt will drop him back down among the also-rans.

But former six-weight world champion De La Hoya, the head of Khan's American promoters Golden Boy, is backing him to go all the way.

He said: "I really do feel that Amir Khan can be one of the top fighters of all time, I really do.

"He has the passion for the sport plus the discipline and the work ethic you need for this sport.

"He has the feet, the power and the leg movement. I truly feel that he has a lot of fight left in him.

"He is still learning and still growing. He is getting stronger and getting faster and he is more motivated than ever."

The prospect of fighting undefeated Mayweather, who holds three world titles, or WBO world welterweight champion Pacquiao is driving Khan on.

And De La Hoya believes that the 27-year-old from Bolton will be a match for either of them, saying: "He's smart and he believes in his own ability.

"He believes that he can knock anybody out. He can punch and if he hurts you he is going to finish you.

"Amir's style can give a lot of trouble to Mayweather and he could do the same to Pacquiao as well."

De La Hoya wants to see Khan fight one of them next year and said: "It rubs me up the wrong way that he hasn't fought either of them.

"He has been promised the likes of Mayweather and Pacquiao and it hasn't happened yet.

"After this fight against Devon Alexander, I would really love to put Amir in with the very best and that means either Mayweather or Pacquiao because that's what he deserves.

"The time is now for him. He deserves to be fighting Mayweather or Pacquiao. That's when we see the very best of Amir Khan.

"Amir is at the perfect moment in his career. The time is right for him and I will be pushing very hard for those fights."

oscar really pushing it here :heh:

He's basically already tossed Alexander in the bushes:heh:

He has no faith in Devon Alexander winning this fight.....isnt Alexander a GBP fighter?:wow:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
He's basically already tossed Alexander in the bushes:heh:

He has no faith in Devon Alexander winning this fight.....isnt Alexander a GBP fighter?:wow:

Alexander can easily win this fight :sas1:khan struggled with collazo :mjlol: I don't think he's going to put on the "spectacular performance" that golden boy is hoping for...... not against alexander at least :sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Alexander can easily win this fight :sas1:khan struggled with collazo :mjlol: I don't think he's going to put on the "spectacular performance" that golden boy is hoping for...... not against alexander at least :sas2:

Yeah, I think Khan is gonna win, but not in spectacular fashion:patrice:

If Khan beat Alexander, Im expecting 115-113 type scores.