THE OFFICIAL Amir "King" Khan VS. Devon Alexander "The Great" THREAD 12/13 SHOWTIME

WHO WINS?

• KHAN By KO

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • KHAN By Decision

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • ALEXANDER By KO

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • ALEXANDER By Decision

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no wonder they were having to give these tickets away like candy. card was asscheeks
:beli: card was decent ......normally top rank, GB or al haymon dont stack cards

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
card was decent? the main event was a dud, and the other fights were guys like -2500 and shyt. guys fighting journeymen

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devon has gotten worst over the years, people only expected devon to win because its cool to hate on kahn who hasn't had a terrible career by any means, but he not fukking mayweather in any regards, I think maidana would get him in a rematch

devon talked all that shyt about mayweather not fighting black fighters and come out looking more like a european boxer than khan, zero slickness

:wow:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Khan is a very dangerous fight for Floyd. probably the most dangerous out there bar none....around that weight class. Khan just wants to flurry and hold. Or flurry and move. That style could work against Floyd NOW because Floyd has definitely slowed down. I think its a bad fight to make for Floyd. I do think Floyd would end up out-boxing him, but it could be a huge gamble the way Khan likes to steal rounds. As long as he is not in with a puncher.....he has a chance of doing what he did tonight. Its funny, but he'd probably lose to Thurman, Maidana, Porter, maybe Brook, but I could see him doing similar to Brook. He'd absolutely dominate Broner unless he got caught with something. Broner had issues with Paulie's speed and he just dont move his hands enough...and his defense is too vulnerable for that style. I dont think he could beat Bradley like that though. I am not saying Khan is better than any of those guys but that style is troublesome. He is almost fighting a 12 round amateur style. if Khan had a great chin, he would be a great fighter. he doesnt....so he has to have the precise style match up.

one thing about fast fighters I learned from back watching SRL.....they always have problems with other fast fighters. for Khan its pretty much Mayweather or bust.

PJTech

Pro
Daps
Brehs, I was out for some dumb early christmas event

Any chance someone could eventually let me see a replay pls

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
styles makes fights....u seen KT struggle against that African guy.....he was doing alotta subtle things that the avg fan wouldn't even notice....but

How did Keith Thurman struggle when he won every goddamn round, bundu was ackward, he knew how the cut the ring off at least devon didn't lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it went pretty much how i thought.....but ive been saying for years that kahn have the syle to give floyd trouble, with hunter he might beat floyd

his hand speed, length, movement, the clinching that he does is tough for boxers.........he would keep floyd on his backfoot....in his defensive stance...he will simply run away from counters or hold down on floyd head.....

kahn aint looking for ko's, he just want to steal rounds.....

based off devon alexander lol

devon alexander isn't in floyd's league

floyd can fight going backwards and fowards

Floyd Mayweather has longer each by one inch so he won't have that luxury like he did over devon

amir kahn gonna get ass whipped, you are living in a fanatsy world

I knew devon would lose this fight, but I didn't expect him to look this bad

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
based off devon alexander lol

devon alexander isn't in floyd's league

floyd can fight going backwards and fowards

Floyd Mayweather has longer each by one inch so he won't have that luxury like he did over devon

amir kahn gonna get ass whipped, you are living in a fanatsy world

I knew devon would lose this fight, but I didn't expect him to look this bad
didnt i say i thought about this even b4 the alexander fight....u gotta read

and if floyd was so great off his backfoot, then why to he end up against the ropes so easily?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Keith Thurman struggle when he won every goddamn round, bundu was ackward, he knew how the cut the ring off at least devon didn't lmao
KT did struggle.....he was uncomfortable out there....he won because he was a Superior boxer and ol boy couldn't get off.....but what happens when he face a clever pressure fighter that he get punches off and close the distance? that guy couldn't get off but he had many skills that ppl wont notice, he made that fight difficult ....he did more then cut the ring off....he was timing keith when he was in range to let his hands go.....KT fought smart and adjusted....that feinting took alway KT confidence, it had him 2nd guessing himself...his body language change through the fight.....he was the prey by the 12th

Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt i say i thought about this even b4 the alexander fight....u gotta read

and if floyd was so great off his backfoot, then why to he end up against the ropes so easily?

what do you mean end up on the ropes so easily give some examples

kahn would get worst than zab judah, after a couple rounds and he figures out his timing, Devon figured out his timing in this fight, he doesn't throw enough punches, and he's not as good as counter puncher as floyd, i don't even know how Kahn got so damaged bradley barely hit him, floyd will punish kahn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
KT did struggle.....he was uncomfortable out there....he won because he was a Superior boxer and ol boy couldn't get off.....but what happens when he face a clever pressure fighter that he get punches off and close the distance? that guy couldn't get off but he had many skills that ppl wont notice, he made that fight difficult ....he did more then cut the ring off....he was timing keith when he was in range to let his hands go.....KT fought smart and adjusted....that feinting took alway KT confidence, it had him 2nd guessing himself...his body language change through the fight.....he was the prey by the 12th

Keith never lost confidence or control of the fight, he let the BOOs get to him and got caught with some shots he shouldn't have got caught with trying to create action

he dominated the fight even though he had some problems

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you mean end up on the ropes so easily give some examples

kahn would get worst than zab judah, after a couple rounds and he figures out his timing, Devon figured out his timing in this fight, he doesn't throw enough punches, and he's not as good as counter puncher as floyd, i don't even know how Kahn got so damaged bradley barely hit him, floyd will punish kahn
floyd isnt the type of counter puncher that time fighters like a danny garcia or marquez....hes a defensive counter puncher....hes not gonna take a shot to give a shot

all kahn gotta do is keep a long safe distance....throw flurries, us that sharp long jab and move away and occasionally clinch after the flurries....and steal rounds....floyd is all about defense first...so keep him defensive and dont let him get off...

turn floyd into a stalker...something he never had to be, and make him fight @ a pace hes not used to....plus floyd is 37 and kahn got Virgil hunter....a cat that have a high boxing IQ

all kahn gotta do is stay discipline and not leave himself open after combos....

floyd aint invincible ...he just sell that bullshyt to causal fans....greater fighter then Floyd lost, so why cant he?