Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I said that Sanji's handicaps are nowhere near Zoro's. And yes I did miss the cheek cut , but I did say he has it because Oda confirmed is in an SBS. Sanji's ambition is great as well, the All Blue is a sea that no one has found before and is quite possibly a myth and it must take a lot of strength to chase that.
If Zoro get's COC and not Sanji as well it will be the end times. Zorofanboy's (The worst fanboys in one piece) would go fukking rabid and if you browse the forum you know how crazy it will get. Plus it would upset the Sanji fans and Oda knows what he has set up here.
At the end of the day as Zoro being the first mate he will be more powerful. I'm a Sanji guy but I can see it. Mihawk (who is Shanks rival)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Running from Trannies.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said that Sanji's handicaps are nowhere near Zoro's.

I guess I'm confused since I have no idea why you decided to mention Sanji's handicaps since they pale in comparison to what Zoro's been through.

Sanji's ambition is great as well, the All Blue is a sea that no one has found before and is quite possibly a myth and it must take a lot of strength to chase that.

True...but I haven't seen anything else from him that shows he has an intimidating/imposing will. Higher than most others in the crew, but not quite like Zoro/Luffy from what I've seen in the manga.

If Zoro get's COC and not Sanji as well it will be the end times. Zorofanboy's (The worst fanboys in one piece) would go fukking rabid and if you browse the forum you know how crazy it will get. Plus it would upset the Sanji fans and Oda knows what he has set up here.

yeah...I don't think Oda gives a fukk what fanboys from either side think, lol.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I guess I'm confused since I have no idea why you decided to mention Sanji's handicaps since they pale in comparison to what Zoro's been through.

True...but I haven't seen anything else from him that shows he has an intimidating/imposing will. Higher than most others in the crew, but not quite like Zoro/Luffy from what I've seen in the manga.

yeah...I don't think Oda gives a fukk what fanboys from either side think, lol.
Nah but what I'm saying is that I believe is that the dynamic Oda has set up with Sanji and Zoro would be ruined if he gave one COC and not the other and Oda is to careful to do that unless it is used as a plot point.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
At the end of the day as Zoro being the first mate he will be more powerful. I'm a Sanji guy but I can see it. Mihawk (who is Shanks rival)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Running from Trannies.
Sanji ran day and night while fighting and dodging trannies who were all stronger then him had to run while sleeping and sleep while fighting and fight the 99 okama masters and train with Ivankov, that's though shyt breh. Also Oda has had the dynamic with them being equals set up since little garden and he's kept it since (see them taking out the pacifista together on shabondy post timeskip and then arguing about who actually destroyed it). And also Zoro is not the first mate until it comes out of Luffy's mouth, the only perosn to ever be vice captain was Ussopp but that ended when he left the crew. You're contradicting Oda.
(And don't day well Bartolomeo said that he's the first mtae because bartolomeo is meant to portray fanboy's of the series and he's not even in the crew so how would he know)

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Sanji ran day and night while fighting and dodging trannies who were all stronger then him had to run while sleeping and sleep while fighting and fight the 99 okama masters and train with Ivankov, that's though shyt breh. Also Oda has had the dynamic with them being equals set up since little garden and he's kept it since (see them taking out the pacifista together on shabondy post timeskip and then arguing about who actually destroyed it). And also Zoro is not the first mate until it comes out of Luffy's mouth, the only perosn to ever be vice captain was Ussopp but that ended when he left the crew. You're contradicting Oda.
(And don't day well Bartolomeo said that he's the first mtae because bartolomeo is meant to portray fanboy's of the series and he's not even in the crew so how would he know)
Their is also the fact that he literally is the first mate. You know in your heart he is going to be more powerful just embrace it sir. I actually like Zoro and Sanji more than I do Luffy.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
fukk I'm far behind on this, I stopped right after Ace got killed, I need to get back into this shyt :damn:
Breh.... breh...... there's a bestly flashback, then some present chapter, a time skip, a beast mini arc, a slow arc, and then the piffery starts right back up again.
You read Toriko breh?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Their is also the fact that he literally is the first mate. You know in your heart he is going to be more powerful just embrace it sir. I actually like Zoro and Sanji more than I do Luffy.
I don't know in my heart that he will be more powerful because that's not what Oda has set up :snoop:
Also if anyone's the first mate then it's Zoro even though I think Sanji is just as qualified, if not more because of his planning skills. But until Oda has Luffy say it then it's not cannon.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Breh.... breh...... there's a bestly flashback, then some present chapter, a time skip, a beast mini arc, a slow arc, and then the piffery starts right back up again.
You read Toriko breh?
I'm gonna catch up as soon as school gets out, Toriko??? what's that :ohhh:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I don't know in my heart that he will be more powerful because that's not what Oda has set up :snoop:
Also if anyone's the first mate then it's Zoro even though I think Sanji is just as qualified, if not more because of his planning skills. But until Oda has Luffy say it then it's not cannon.
Hey man we can always live with the fact that these nikkas don't wan to see Sanji when he got those knives in hand. :demonic:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
W2UfEfU.gif

Tried my hand at this. Does it work for y'all? @twan83 @Fury616 @Kid-Wave
I'm at work so I can't see whatever it is

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I hate it when people bring up that Zoro was trained by Mihawk and Sanji had to run from trannies. Sanji was forced to fight the 99 most powerful fighters trained by Ivankov, one of the leaders of Dragon's revolutionaries.

Something that everyone also forgets about those two is that Zoro's goal is to literally become stronger at any chance he gets, whereas Sanji is more of a guy who fights when he has to, so Zoro is pushing himself in battles far more than Sanji. Add that Zoro is the first mate and Sanji 'only' the cook and it pretty much explains why Zoro's bounty and reputation are higher when they are equals in strength.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I hate it when people bring up that Zoro was trained by Mihawk and Sanji had to run from trannies. Sanji was forced to fight the 99 most powerful fighters trained by Ivankov, one of the leaders of Dragon's revolutionaries.

Something that everyone also forgets about those two is that Zoro's goal is to literally become stronger at any chance he gets, whereas Sanji is more of a guy who fights when he has to, so Zoro is pushing himself in battles far more than Sanji. Add that Zoro is the first mate and Sanji 'only' the cook and it pretty much explains why Zoro's bounty and reputation are higher when they are equals in strength.

sanji my nikka but he's not on zoro's level breh...hes close tho