Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
Both Zoro and Sanji have been confirmed to have Haki. And like @Pifferry has said, Sanji and Zoro are meant to be equals. Zoro has gotten more high-profile fights though due to his status as second-in-command, and Sanji has sacrificed fights because of his rule not to harm women.

This scene post-timeskip was meant to show they are still on the same level:

there are 3 types of haki....observation, armament, and conquerors....we've seen zoro display traits of all 3....we've only seen sanji use armament....everyone can do observation and armament, conquerors can only be used by the special few

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Luffy≥Zoro≥Sanji

I feel that throughout the series they have been portrayed to be on the same level, with minimal advantages for each individual. Enies Lobby was the one arc where Oda tries to separate Luffy from the rest with Gears and Douriki. The thing that screws up being able to properly set up rankings is that Zoro is almost ALWAYS handicapped in someway. Either he doesn't have all his swords, he has to look after someone, or he has severe injuries that prevent him from going all out.

I don't expect my ranking to change going forward, even though I'm predicting that Zoro will wind up having Conqueror's Haki (something I feel more confident in seeing as how Oda is giving that shyt out like candy).
Sanji is handicapped in some of his fight's to. Like in Arlong Park, or Alabasta, and I guess you can count fighting oars alone while he waited for the crew a handicap. But Zoro always has the more severe handicaps. I think that it's pretty evident that Luffy is one > over Sanji and Zoro though.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
there are 3 types of haki....observation, armament, and conquerors....we've seen zoro display traits of all 3....we've only seen sanji use armament....everyone can do observation and armament, conquerors can only be used by the special few
You can't be fukking serious. We have never ever ever seen Zoro use Armarments or King's haki. If Zoro get's king's haki it will fukk up the rivalry he has with Sanji and their equality unless Oda gives both of them it, which they both deserve. In an SBS Oda layed out that Zoro specializes in amarments, sanji in kenbushoku and Luffy in kings. Your riding Zoro's dikk to hard it's disgusting :scusthov:

teacher

All Star
Daps
You can't be fukking serious. We have never ever ever seen Zoro use Armarments or King's haki. If Zoro get's king's haki it will fukk up the rivalry he has with Sanji and their equality unless Oda gives both of them it, which they both deserve. In an SBS Oda layed out that Zoro specializes in amarments, sanji in kenbushoku and Luffy in kings. Your riding Zoro's dikk to hard it's disgusting :scusthov:

give me times we have seen it...zoro showed conquerors and armament fighting doflamingo's snow bird chick....she knew he was able to cut her (logia) and she was scared to death and lost the will to fight from his intimidation which is a trait of conqueror....it makes sense since rayleigh, the pirate king's second in command knew conqueror's as well, just not as well as the "boss"

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
give me times we have seen it...zoro showed conquerors and armament fighting doflamingo's snow bird chick....she knew he was able to cut her (logia) and she was scared to death and lost the will to fight from his intimidation which is a trait of conqueror....it makes sense since rayleigh, the pirate king's second in command knew conqueror's as well, just not as well as the "boss"
I'm done. Can't do it. :beli:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
It is all an allegory to Gol.D so I'm 100% sure Zoro will have the conquerors haki. I mean damn they already talked about how high his bounty was for being a second in command. You already know.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Pifferry @teacher

here u both go
Haki
It was stated by Luffy that Zoro possesses Haki, when discussing it in the context of members of his crew who could fight Caesar Clown, a Logia user.[20] Because Law was referring to the ability to coat themselves in armor it confirms Zoro as a Busoshoku Haki user. However, Zoro did not actively display any of these abilities until thePunk Hazard Arc when he cut Monet on the cheek using Busoshoku Haki.[12]

Although it is unknown if he can use it, Zoro does know about Haoshoku Haki, something he (along with the rest of the crew) had not shown any knowledge of during the first half of the series. But he, along with Sanji, has commented on Luffy's ability to passively knock out half of Hody's men, stating that if Luffy could not at least do that much then he would have had to have stepped down from being captain.[21] It was also hinted at that both he and Sanji possess Kenbunshoku Haki when asked by Luffy if the pair could sense a "wild animal" in theRyugu Palace, which they both answered that they could.[22]

Busoshoku Haki
While fighting Monet, a Logia user, on Punk Hazard, Zoro was able to slash her on the cheek, displaying the use of Busoshoku Haki, after saving Tashigi.[12] Zoro particularly specializes in Busoshoku Haki

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Roronoa_Zoro/Abilities_and_Powers

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
he cut her through intimidation not haki, but I do believe he has bososhoku haki.

i already know that it says in the link too if he was serious he would of killed her easily

He has also grown strong enough to be able to effortlessly kill a Logia user of inferior fighting ability, as he demonstrated to Monet by cutting her vertically in half without Haki, proving that she would have died if he were serious.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sanji is handicapped in some of his fight's to. Like in Arlong Park, or Alabasta, and I guess you can count fighting oars alone while he waited for the crew a handicap. But Zoro always has the more severe handicaps. I think that it's pretty evident that Luffy is one > over Sanji and Zoro though.

The type of handicaps Sanji faces come NOWHERE near Zoro's. The only handicaps Sanji faces is not being able to hit women, but these aren't things that causes to him to struggle to walk/stay conscious for weeks.

Luffy's > than both yes, but I don't think it's overwhelming. I imagine it's like the relationship the Akainu/Aokiji/Kizaru/Sengoku/Garp when it comes to strength. Anybody can beat anybody depending on the circumstance.

You can't be fukking serious. We have never ever ever seen Zoro use Armarments

:dwillhuh: You miss when he cut Monet's cheek? Or did you mean Observation Haki? He showed glimpses of it against Daz Bones. He conclusively used it when he, Luffy and Sanji sensed Caribou trying to kidnap Shirahoshi.

or King's haki. If Zoro get's king's haki it will fukk up the rivalry he has with Sanji and their equality unless Oda gives both of them it, which they both deserve. In an SBS Oda layed out that Zoro specializes in amarments, sanji in kenbushoku and Luffy in kings.

There's no question in my mind that Zoro will get COC. Maybe Sanji will as well, but I feel more comfortable about Zoro's chances. The main purpose of COC is imposing willpower. Those with the greatest ambitions, willpower that other characters acknowledge and imposing their will/spirit unto others are ones with this type of haki. Since the beginning of the series Zoro, like Luffy, has been noted to have extraordinary willpower, even Sanji was shocked at it when he first met them. Zoro has also been able to impose his will, not like Luffy with making people faint, but numerous people have wound up being uneasy/frightened by him. Even Monet, a person who serves under Doflamingo, was so scared of Zoro that she couldn't even use her Logia powers right.

I also believe Oda is making a bit of a parallel with Zoro and Rayleigh. Both the first member of the crew, both swordsmen, both have a scar on their eye, both have an "evil" motif (Dark King Rayleigh/numerous demonic references from Zoro). Zoro getting COC like Rayleigh wouldn't surprise me.

Zoro getting COC wouldn't fukk anything up. COC isn't required to be a top tier. As it remains right now, none of the current/ex Admirals (except Garp) nor Blackbeard have COC. It remains to be seen if Big Mom/Kaidou/Mihawk have it as well. It's safe to say that regardless of what haki they do have Zoro/Sanji will match or surpass at least the Admirals/Mihawk and the characters with COC like Hancock/Rayleigh/Chinjao/Ace. If all those other characters DO wind up having COC, Zoro/Sanji will get it as well.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The type of handicaps Sanji faces come NOWHERE near Zoro's. The only handicaps Sanji faces is not being able to hit women, but these aren't things that causes to him to struggle to walk/stay conscious for weeks.

Luffy's > than both yes, but I don't think it's overwhelming. I imagine it's like the relationship the Akainu/Aokiji/Kizaru/Sengoku/Garp when it comes to strength. Anybody can beat anybody depending on the circumstance.

:dwillhuh: You miss when he cut Monet's cheek? Or did you mean Observation Haki? He showed glimpses of it against Daz Bones. He conclusively used it when he, Luffy and Sanji sensed Caribou trying to kidnap Shirahoshi.

There's no question in my mind that Zoro will get COC. Maybe Sanji will as well, but I feel more comfortable about Zoro's chances. The main purpose of COC is imposing willpower. Those with the greatest ambitions, willpower that other characters acknowledge and imposing their will/spirit unto others are ones with this type of haki. Since the beginning of the series Zoro, like Luffy, has been noted to have extraordinary willpower, even Sanji was shocked at it when he first met them. Zoro has also been able to impose his will, not like Luffy with making people faint, but numerous people have wound up being uneasy/frightened by him. Even Monet, a person who serves under Doflamingo, was so scared of Zoro that she couldn't even use her Logia powers right.

I also believe Oda is making a bit of a parallel with Zoro and Rayleigh. Both the first member of the crew, both swordsmen, both have a scar on their eye, both have an "evil" motif (Dark King Rayleigh/numerous demonic references from Zoro). Zoro getting COC like Rayleigh.

Zoro getting COC wouldn't fukk anything up. COC isn't required to be a top tier. As it remains right now, none of the current/ex Admirals (except Garp) nor Blackbeard have COC. It remains to be seen if Big Mom/Kaidou/Mihawk have it as well. It's safe to say that regardless of what haki they do have Zoro/Sanji will match or surpass at least the Admirals/Mihawk and the characters with COC like Hancock/Rayleigh/Chinjao/Ace. If all those other characters DO wind up having COC, Zoro/Sanji will get it as well.
I said that Sanji's handicaps are nowhere near Zoro's. And yes I did miss the cheek cut , but I did say he has it because Oda confirmed is in an SBS. Sanji's ambition is great as well, the All Blue is a sea that no one has found before and is quite possibly a myth and it must take a lot of strength to chase that.
If Zoro get's COC and not Sanji as well it will be the end times. Zorofanboy's (The worst fanboys in one piece) would go fukking rabid and if you browse the forum you know how crazy it will get. Plus it would upset the Sanji fans and Oda knows what he has set up here.