Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
sanji my nikka but he's not on zoro's level breh...hes close tho
Yes he is, oda has continued this trend since little garden and even when they took out the pacifista on Shabondy post timeskip together. This is Oda's intention, the only way people say otherwise is because Zoro's charactyer put's on the air that he is, but if you look at the actual feats and Oda's writing it's easy to see that they are equal. One of my biggets gripes is when people say they aren't equal but then will go and say that Zoro's just a little stronger, by like one decimal, only stronger by so much that it doesn't matter. nikka THAT'S EQUAL :mindblown:!!!!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Even when Zoro took all of Luffy's pain and fatigue at the end of Thriller Bark (one of OP's GOAT moments), Oda went out of his way to have Sanji offer himself up instead of Zoro as well, as to emphasize that while Zoro might've ended up being the one to take the punishment, Sanji would've done the same thing.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Even when Zoro took all of Luffy's pain and fatigue at the end of Thriller Bark (one of OP's GOAT moments), Oda went out of his way to have Sanji offer himself up instead of Zoro as well, as to emphasize that while Zoro might've ended up being the one to take the punishment, Sanji would've done the same thing.
"What happened" "Nothing, nothing at all" GOAT line brehs.
Anyone on the crew would have done the same. They're all ride or die for Captain luffy breh:to: :salute:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Just caught up with the manga :whew: Luffy & Zoro going to get to go all out :whew:
Shut the Fukk up nikka. Zoro Sanji and Luffy or get out :stopitslime::camby:. Oda means to imply Sanji=Zoro. It's been that way since little garden and was reinfroced on Shabody post time skip :rudy:

Zorofanboys.......

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the Fukk up nikka. Zoro Sanji and Luffy or get out :stopitslime::camby:. Oda means to imply Sanji=Zoro. It's been that way since little garden and was reinfroced on Shabody post time skip :rudy:

Zorofanboys.......

Guess you a Sanjifanboy. Only time Sanji matches up to Zoro, is if a woman is involved and he get a simp powerup.

Zoro stamina > Sanji
Zoro cutting ships
Zoro taking Luffy's pain
Zoro trained by Mihawk
Zoro bodying Monet off intimidation alone

Zoro hasn't even gone all out post time skip. :heh: Meanwhile Sanji got owned by Don Flamingo, he might redeem himself going up against Big Mom's subordinates but he ain't fukking with Zoro :umad:

You really think Sanji is second to Luffy. :dead:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Monet was a flunky of Doflamingo. Sanji held his own against Vergo, a vice-admiral who put the beats on Smoker and Law. And yeah, he got owned by the Don. So did Smoker, Law and an entire kingdom.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monet was a flunky of Doflamingo. Sanji held his own against Vergo, a vice-admiral who put the beats on Smoker and Law. And yeah, he got owned by the Don. So did Smoker, Law and an entire kingdom.
Luffy had a difficult time with Monet, Zoro just pump faked and took care of her :salute:. Vergo was toying with Sanji, if he didn't have to go to SAD room, RIP Sanji. Sanji wouldn't fight a woman but he isn't beating Monet as easily as Zoro.

I didn't even know Zoro had "fanboys" i've only caught up in the manga in the last week. From watching the anime i've always viewed Zoro > Sanji :manny:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Luffy had a difficult time with Monet, Zoro just pump faked and took care of her :salute:. Vergo was toying with Sanji, if he didn't have to go to SAD room, RIP Sanji. Sanji wouldn't fight a woman but he isn't beating Monet as easily as Zoro.

I didn't even know Zoro had "fanboys" i've only caught up in the manga in the last week. From watching the anime i've always viewed Zoro > Sanji :manny:
nikka you are so retarded that I can't even waste my time refuting every single point you made :camby:

Oh and Zoro fanboy's are the owrst part of the One Piece fandoms. Not Zoro fans but Zoro fanboy's like you.

You know what fukk it. Vergo was not toying with Sanji, vergo doesn't toy that was serious. Sanji managed to kick Vergo through that wall and was keeping up with him until he had to dip out. Another thing Sanji would have kicked Monet's ass just as quick as Zoro did, Zoro gives off an air of intimidation that not even Luffy can give off which was why he was able to beat Monet so quick, shyt wasn't even a fight breh.

Zoro stamina > Sanji (Wrong Sanji has greater stamina, he is the fatsest strawhat in base form and had to run 24/7 from Okama, run while sleeping and fight them while awake and while he was sleeping breh and then without rest go beat the 99 Okama masters, get that shyt outta here)
Zoro cutting ships (I don't even know how this is supposed to be a point)
Zoro taking Luffy's pain (Showed great endurance, but let's igfnore the fact that Sanji offered to do that as well just after fighting Oars without help from the rest of the crew while he waited from them:rudy: and it's not like the other members of the crew wouldn't have done the same )
Zoro trained by Mihawk (Let's pretend Sanji's training wasn't just as serious :aicmon:)
Zoro bodying Monet off intimidation alone (:dahell:Tell me how this is a feat breh?)

Sanji has speed and agility on Zoro (Look how fast this nikka got to Doflamingo), in an SBS Oda even confirmed that Sanji specializes in observation haki and that Zoro specializes in Armarments.
Oda also has confirmed that Sanji's leg strength is equal to Zoro's arm strength (Sanji was kicking building's like soccer balls back in Thriller Bark)
Look at the range his hell memories had when he kicked Wadatsumi, that shyt was huge.
Ever since Little Garden their relationship was to parelel the one that the giant's had which was equal. That arc set up the theme of their relationship for the rest of the series.
Sanji was able to break through Tekkai faster than Zoro was and not only that but Jaybura was the best at Tekkai there, he could actually move while using it. Jaybura also had a carnivorus Zoan which up's your strength, the Devil Fruits weren't even measured by the Dokiri test.
Post timeskip they both took out a pacifista together and went right to arguing about who did the most damge on it, that scenes purpose was to highlight their rivalry and strength.
The only thing Zoro has on Sanji is BRUTE strength and endurance, they basically have the same thing going that Akainu and Aokiji had where the fight could go either way.
And on that Doflamingo shyt. Not only was Sanji fast enough to surprise him, but his first kick made Doffy grimace and then Doffy commented on Sanji's strength attacked him and then sanji recovered from the attck and came right back at the nikka only to be stopped by the same attack that Doffy used on Jozu breh.
Let's act like Zoro wasn't murked by Fujitora as well, nikka was coughing up blood and panting while Fujitora wasn't phased, though he did comment on his strength as Doffy did with Sanji. Let's see Zoro go up against Doffy and see what happens, oh right he'd get murked again! The only reason Zoro wasn't brutalized was because he went up against Fuji who is the polar opposite to Doflamingo.
Don't you dare come at my boy Sanji without some shyt to back it up nikka
Luffy>Zoro=Sanji :win:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit