Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
My boy Sanji is swagged out right now. Got the cigarette, the pants, the captain coat on his shoulders, and the bandage. He's taking charge b!:blessed:
Swag on 77,000,000 beli. His wanted poster is a modern day masterpiece breh :ohlawd:

$%28KGrHqN,!rUFCNqzW+hbBQv1592O0g~~60_35.JPG

teacher

All Star
Daps
Reread Little Garden breh.
what chapter is that?

from what we seen sanji was barely able to hold his own with a vice admiral...though vergo was probably a top tier vice admiral he probably isn't stroger then an admiral that zoro was able to push back after being put in an awkward position, and zoro has displayed traits of conquerors haki we haven't seen any of that from sanji yet

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
what chapter is that?

from what we seen sanji was barely able to hold his own with a vice admiral...though vergo was probably a top tier vice admiral he probably isn't stroger then an admiral that zoro was able to push back after being put in an awkward position, and zoro has displayed traits of conquerors haki we haven't seen any of that from sanji yet
In little garden with the giant's oda set up the two of them as equals and rivals for the rest of their lives breh. I'm not gonna bother going into how wrong you are though. Got into it with someone else earlier.

teacher

All Star
Daps
In little garden with the giant's oda set up the two of them as equals and rivals for the rest of their lives breh. I'm not gonna bother going into how wrong you are though. Got into it with someone else earlier.
I'm just saying from what we have seen does it support that theory? Even bounties aren't remotely close just saying :manny: I don't think so but I could give a fukk either way...ones a drunk the other a pervert I fukks with both :obama:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
what chapter is that?

Both Zoro and Sanji have been confirmed to have Haki. And like @Pifferry has said, Sanji and Zoro are meant to be equals. Zoro has gotten more high-profile fights though due to his status as second-in-command, and Sanji has sacrificed fights because of his rule not to harm women.

This scene post-timeskip was meant to show they are still on the same level:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Both Zoro and Sanji have been confirmed to have Haki. And like @Pifferry has said, Sanji and Zoro are meant to be equals. Zoro has gotten more high-profile fights though due to his status as second-in-command, and Sanji has sacrificed fights because of his rule not to harm women.

This scene post-timeskip was meant to show they are still on the same level:

I just never got that second command feeling from Zoro. I get that feeling from Sanji and Franky because they actually do thing's that involve taking charge frequently. But on the other hand Zoro always back's his captain up on his decisions and spit's out beastly advice when shyt hit's the fan or luffy need to be checked. like if Zoro was on the ship right now instead of Sanji I don't believe he would take charge in the same fashion Sanji is. i guess we just have to wait and see if Luffy ever appoint's a vice-captain other than Ussop (though i think that ended when he left the crew obviously).
On a seperate note I've always viewed Sanji and Zoro as equals, mainly because Oda set it up like that but because i've never been given a reason not to. The oboth have very similar feats but people chronically forget the feats that Sanji has, they both had hint's of Haki pre-timeskip (Sanji's fight with pearl, there's some thing's meantioned about the spirit and what not and how that allows him to overcome the fire or some shyt like that), they both have beastly strength (Sanji kicking the alligator, his fights, his speed, breaking through tekkai quicker then Zoro, kicking the building's like soccer balls in thriller bark, fighting Oars alone while he waited for the crew). The way I see it is Sanji has speed and agility on Zoro (Oda did confirm that he specializes in Kenbunshoku Haki) and the majority of his fight's involve a lot of dodging and strategy. While Zoro has brute strength (though Oda confirmed that Sanji does have the same leg strength as Zoro has arm strength) and Endurance on him (Zoro specializes in Bososhoku Haki). If they ever fought i could see it having a similar outcome to Akainu VS Aokiji, a fight with ='s where it could go in either ones favor.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just never got that second command feeling from Zoro. I get that feeling from Sanji and Franky because they actually do thing's that involve taking charge frequently. But on the other hand Zoro always back's his captain up on his decisions and spit's out beastly advice when shyt hit's the fan or luffy need to be checked. like if Zoro was on the ship right now instead of Sanji I don't believe he would take charge in the same fashion Sanji is. i guess we just have to wait and see if Luffy ever appoint's a vice-captain other than Ussop (though i think that ended when he left the crew obviously).
On a seperate note I've always viewed Sanji and Zoro as equals, mainly because Oda set it up like that but because i've never been given a reason not to. The oboth have very similar feats but people chronically forget the feats that Sanji has, they both had hint's of Haki pre-timeskip (Sanji's fight with pearl, there's some thing's meantioned about the spirit and what not and how that allows him to overcome the fire or some shyt like that), they both have beastly strength (Sanji kicking the alligator, his fights, his speed, breaking through tekkai quicker then Zoro, kicking the building's like soccer balls in thriller bark, fighting Oars alone while he waited for the crew). The way I see it is Sanji has speed and agility on Zoro (Oda did confirm that he specializes in Kenbunshoku Haki) and the majority of his fight's involve a lot of dodging and strategy. While Zoro has brute strength (though Oda confirmed that Sanji does have the same leg strength as Zoro has arm strength) and Endurance on him (Zoro specializes in Bososhoku Haki). If they ever fought i could see it having a similar outcome to Akainu VS Aokiji, a fight with ='s where it could go in either ones favor.

I actually tend to get a take charge vibe from Nami and Robin over any of the guys. Robin is the smartest one in the crew imo and Nami as navigator has an advantage in terms of recognizing how to handle the ship and its situation.

Zoro and Sanji are more like generals. It's nice seeing Sanji take charge for a change for sure though. Zoro got shine leading a group on Fishman island don't forget, when he bodied the main enemy while holding his breath and it looks like this is Sanji's turn to show his value. Both cats tend to get equal shine in different situations but I just ride with Zoro over Sanji based on his training with Mihawk who's a certified animal.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luffy≥Zoro≥Sanji

I feel that throughout the series they have been portrayed to be on the same level, with minimal advantages for each individual. Enies Lobby was the one arc where Oda tries to separate Luffy from the rest with Gears and Douriki. The thing that screws up being able to properly set up rankings is that Zoro is almost ALWAYS handicapped in someway. Either he doesn't have all his swords, he has to look after someone, or he has severe injuries that prevent him from going all out.

I don't expect my ranking to change going forward, even though I'm predicting that Zoro will wind up having Conqueror's Haki (something I feel more confident in seeing as how Oda is giving that shyt out like candy).