Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This chapter was :wow:

The LAST thing I expected was for Big Mom's ship to randomly show up. Though I doubt she's personally on it. I mean, having DoFla, an Admiral, AND a Yonkou all after the crew AT ONCE would just be too much. And I haven't even thought about that Tournament that's still going on. It's been hella long since any of the Straw Hats besides Luffy got bounty increases (end of Enies Lobby I think), but they're definitely going up after this arc. If Zoro manages to beat or even hurt that Admiral, his shyt is gonna skyrocket.

The New World is finally starting to get real. I'm hyped. :stylin:

I'm hoping for that and if Zoro does....
d91.gif

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one piece the GOAT never disappoints...man if this manga go on for 20 more years ima still be rite there every week anticipating a new chapter like :banderas:

It sounds sad as hell when I think about it like that lmao...but then I realize I've been there every week for the past 4 years already

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
, and it's been a theory for a long time that Blackbeard's trick to stealing (and combining) Devil Fruit powers is by eating a whole fruit before killing a fruit user, therefore transferring the power to the fruit inside his body and absorbing it in the process, as he was seen swallowing an apple whole before engaging Whitebeard.

:ohhh: where that pic at?

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't find a pic, I might actually be remembering it wrong but I'm fairly certain somewhere during Marineford they touched upon Blackbeard carrying fruits with him. Might have to dig deeper on that one.

It's because his crew member
Doc_Q.png

was introduced carrying a basket of apples, and is then seen just having apples around, he initially offered them to people as some of them were bombs and he just wanted to see them explode lol. Since then, Blackbeard is shown eating apples whenever when they are just chilling. The theory is he is the reason they are able to steal the powers, since it is transferred ti the nearest fruit when the user dies.

mqdefault.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's because his crew member
Doc_Q.png

was introduced carrying a basket of apples, and is then seen just having apples around, he initially offered them to people as some of them were bombs and he just wanted to see them explode lol. Since then, Blackbeard is shown eating apples whenever when they are just chilling. The theory is he is the reason they are able to steal the powers, since it is transferred ti the nearest fruit when the user dies.

mqdefault.jpg

Good looks. I knew I didn't just make that shyt up, lol.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The Wano Country arc should be dope, it's been foreshadowed for a while. Ever since Thriller Bark I think.

According to Brook, the Samurai in Wano are so strong the Marines don't even go near there. If Akainu doesn't even fukk with them you know they don't play. :merchant:

Zoro will definitely get some shine in that arc. Which is good, because I think he might be the only Straw Hat whose never had an arc focusing on him. He gets good fights most arcs but there hasn't been one where the story has really centered around him.

Luffy - Important in every arc, but Amazon Lily/Impel Down/Marineford especially
Zoro - ?
Sanji - Baratie (w/Don Krieg), got a lot of shine in Thriller Bark
Nami - Arlong Park, Fishman Island to an extent
Usopp - Syrup Village Arc (the one with Captain Kuro), Water 7 to an extent
Chopper - Drum Island
Robin - Enies Lobby
Franky - Water 7/Enies Lobby
Brook - Thriller Bark

I think that's mostly because Zoro has been with Luffy from pretty much the start and he didn't get his own 'join arc'. Most of the arcs you mention above are those characters' introductions, or the arc where they truly became part of Luffy's crew. Zoro never got such an arc but he was focused on a lot in the Loguetown Arc where he got new swords and had his first run-in with Tashigi.

I do think the inevitable Wano arc will highlight Zoro (and to a lesser extent Brook?) but knowing One Piece it will take five years for them to get there. Hell, it feels like I've been waiting for ages for them to get to Elbaf, lol.