Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So is Lilith going to join as the inventor? Since she doesn’t have access to Punk Records anymore I wonder how useful she will be to anyone.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That was probably her man but he wanted to be free not tied down. Would be crazy if all the ancient weaponry fukkery during the void century was due to a woman scorned 😂
Yo go back to the panel I think there was another person in black like imu

teacher

All Star
Daps
So is Lilith going to join as the inventor? Since she doesn’t have access to Punk Records anymore I wonder how useful she will be to anyone.
I think she was disconnected because she loss consciousness, but even with out being connected she is still smart I think. The intelligence just isn't unlimited.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I think she was disconnected because she loss consciousness, but even with out being connected she is still smart I think. The intelligence just isn't unlimited.

Naw, Atlas broke the connection on Lilith's head after she knocked her out. She can never connect again because if she does then York will immediately know another Vegapunk is still alive.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Is the anime as bad as people say? How do you guys rate it as an adaption?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Is the anime as bad as people say? How do you guys rate it as an adaption?
There’s pacing issues but it’s pretty spot on

Slowest parts are

Sky Island Arc
Dressrossa Arc
Wano Arc

Other than than storytelling hints & call backs are some of the best in anime :yeshrug: