Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
It would seem old girl is the rightful ruler of Derossa. So I think this will be a Vivi situation and old girl will regain the crown but will not join the straw hats.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It would seem old girl is the rightful ruler of Derossa. So I think this will be a Vivi situation and old girl will regain the crown but will not join the straw hats.

But you still got the old knight dude who might just be her grandfather, and then there's soldier, who's probably her dad. So I could see her leave the country in their hands (presuming that's who they are) and join Luffy & co., but who knows? Oda could just be messing with our minds, especially since this arc mirrors a lot of stuff from Alabasta.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
But you still got the old knight dude who might just be her grandfather, and then there's soldier, who's probably her dad. So I could see her leave the country in their hands (presuming that's who they are) and join Luffy & co., but who knows? Oda could just be messing with our minds, especially since this arc mirrors a lot of stuff from Alabasta.
Word she'd really have to show me something in her upcoming match if she joins the crew.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She seems decently strong but not M3 level, and seems like she might be a decent candidate to join the crew and get Ace's fruit.

I wouldn't mind too much since

1. There aren't enough strong female characters in OP or in the crew
2. She would still be weaker than Luffy even with Ace's fruit, which is good because the captain should be the strongest

That said, I'm not jumping to conclusions, we'll see what happens. She might just be the Vivi of this arc and not actually join.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno about Rebecca :patrice:

She doesn't really bring a whole lot new to the table in terms of personality quirks, abilities, etc. Right now she seems like too much of a Nami clone. Maybe that'll change later? :ohhh:
I think they're setting her up to be another Vivi, to be honest :ld:

If anyone, I think Jimbei and Perona are much more likely candidates.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jinbei is essentially a lock after Luffy takes care of Big Mom.

After that...I think the best chance at another crew member is a giant who joins after they visit Elbaf. Gotta be someone with formidable strength who can help the crew against future enemies and have a unique design/personality. Maybe San Juan Wolf's opponent?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If anyone, I think Jimbei and Perona are much more likely candidates.

I've seen a lot of people mention Perona, but I don't really get it. I can see Jimbei bein' a member considering his interactions with Luffy though for sure. Just haven't seen much to suggest Perona, though I've heard that theory a lot.

Jinbei is essentially a lock after Luffy takes care of Big Mom.

After that...I think the best chance at another crew member is a giant who joins after they visit Elbaf. Gotta be someone with formidable strength who can help the crew against future enemies and have a unique design/personality. Maybe San Juan Wolf's opponent?

A giant would definitely be interesting, some relative of the Oars family or maybe a Jaguar D Saul connection...There's also that dude who straight worships Luffy, he's a completely unique character, worships Luffy, is an outcast amongst his native people (ie: Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Franky) and he definitely looks like someone that could hang with Strawhat enemies.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i still cant believe i watched all the one piece episodes in 1 month talk bout a serious marathon

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I've seen a lot of people mention Perona, but I don't really get it. I can see Jimbei bein' a member considering his interactions with Luffy though for sure. Just haven't seen much to suggest Perona, though I've heard that theory a lot.

A giant would definitely be interesting, some relative of the Oars family or maybe a Jaguar D Saul connection...There's also that dude who straight worships Luffy, he's a completely unique character, worships Luffy, is an outcast amongst his native people (ie: Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Franky) and he definitely looks like someone that could hang with Strawhat enemies.

I've been thinking about Bartolomeo joining and I'm torn on that one. He got a unique personality and unique powers, but he's also got his own crew (if I remember correctly) and so far there's been no interaction between him and Luffy as to solidify a bond. If someone does join in this arc, it's probably either him or Rebecca though.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
man this chapter :to:

One piece is great cause Oda can pull stories like this for any arc.

It's incredible that EVERY SINGLE ISLAND has a history...like a real thought out back story that goes before Luffy set sail. Most islands have stories going back to Gol D. and even the void century. Considering the sheer number of islands that the crew has visited and will visit, that's a MASSIVE amount of storyline that we only get glimpses.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Another analysis on the luffy vs Don chin

I think oda was trying to show us how luffy will undo everything Garp/marines accomplished....uniting the world through friendship instead of fear....:ld: