Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luffy on the low is amassing an army (well Usopp and Zoro are key to this too)...The dwarves, the toys, the prisoners and Chinjao's kids army...eventually the samurai prisoner and whatever peeps he's got...Even with all that, the marines + Dofla seems like too much.
During the marinford arc, Mihawk said that Luffy possessed the most terrifying power of all others sailing the seas, which was being able to draw people to his side. I'm waiting for that all out war to see just who exactly Luffy is able to get on his side once everything is said and done. Then again, we still got like 10 more years till it reaches that point....:noah:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Havent seen the homie Zolo get serious or one panel anyone for a minute.....

Nobody in the manga by that name. :ufdup:

But I haven't seen Zoro get serious since before the timeskip. Dude just been fodderizing everybody he runs into. Hopefully somebody in DoFla's crew can at least make him pull out the big guns.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man, I'm not even trying to think about the end game at this point. There's still so much stuff that needs to be touched on, like the Ancient Weapons, the Void Century, the builder and the purpose of Noah, how the World Government gained its power, The Will Of D, etc. When this shyt finally comes together minds will be blown sky high.

Yeah, the fact that we just passed halfway is insane. How many Will of D members are still living btw? They all go out sacrificing for the greater good it seems like.

Can you imagine the army he'll potentially have in the inevitable world war near the end of the manga?
-Fishman Island (Poseiden in his clutches :gladbron:)
-Drum Island army
-Alabasta army
-Skypeia army (with Wiper leading the charge)
-Water 7
-Dwarves and people turned into toys in Dressrosa
-Amazon Lilly
-Don Chinjao's army
-Wano (potentially)
-Elbaf (potentially)
-Revolutionaries
-remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates
-Red Hair Pirates
-shyt, maybe even some Marines who decide to ally themselves with Luffy

World Government gonna be fukkED

Yeah, this ish could get real epic quick. I wonder how many of the Novas will wind up working with Luffy too.

On that Zoro talk tip, dude bodied Hody Jones worse than Luffy...I'd love to see dude tag team with Luffy vs Dofla and that Admiral.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, the fact that we just passed halfway is insane. How many Will of D members are still living btw? They all go out sacrificing for the greater good it seems like.

The only ones we know of are:

Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Dragon
Monkey D. Garp
Marshall D. Teach

The dead ones would be Roger, Ace, Saul, and Rouge.
It's possible that there are some walking around that we haven't seen yet tho. After all we don't who Luffy's mother is. :ld:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

Yeah, this ish could get real epic quick. I wonder how many of the Novas will wind up working with Luffy too.

On that Zoro talk tip, dude bodied Hody Jones worse than Luffy...I'd love to see dude tag team with Luffy vs Dofla and that Admiral.

While being underwater and out of breath. despite the handicaps and disadvantage he still had hody clutching his sides for a bit. Zolo:salute: if he had cut him seriously, arc would of been over right there.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my captain

2ep7xib.gif

Aokiji is still out there somewhere, i think he will end up riding for the cause.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I think luffy will win but it's gonna be extremely close and the old guy will lose when he's trying to do a move he was able to pull off when he was younger...a move that had luffy shook and a move garp probably stopped with 1 hand back in the day...type scenario...thats what I meant by he ain't shyt..he still got some growing to do...garp>rayleigh

:wow: guess i was sorta correct :lupe:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow: guess i was sorta correct :lupe:

Nah, not really - Luffy handled dude without that much trouble. It wasn't that close, Luffy isn't even hurt.

Bout time for you to admit you underestimated Young Luffy. :ufdup:

Future Pirate King is back and ready to take the crown. :wow:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Nah, not really - Luffy handled dude without that much trouble. It wasn't that close, Luffy isn't even hurt.

Bout time for you to admit you underestimated Young Luffy. :ufdup:

Future Pirate King is back and ready to take the crown. :wow:

considering the facts. garp's win was better :troll:

i was the one saying on the hamster he was admiral level after the time skip :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait to see the Strawhats take the fight to Donflamingo :wow:

I'm gonna be like :lupe: when we finally find out how cats are being turned into those weird dolls :whew: