Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
considering the facts. garp's win was better :troll:

i was the one saying on the hamster he was admiral level after the time skip :lawd:

Luffy just completely undid Garp's punch. They're on equal terms from where I stand...you underestimated the God in this one.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Luffy just completely undid Garp's punch. They're on equal terms from where I stand...you underestimated the God in this one.

prime luffy vs :flabbynsick: chinjao...with out the point on his head and low fighting spirit thanks to grand dad, wasn't completely one sided

Prime garp vs prime chinjao with head intact and with the idea in his head he's gonna be the pirate king, one hitter quitter...almost killed dude...had his crew shocked he was still alive...lol

:stopitslime:

Luffy did his thing but we haven't seen him surpass Garp yet IMO....One piece is funny compared to the other 2 shonen....where match ups are just as if not more important that actual power levels...great example was luffy for the God Enel....enel clearly superior/ admiral level even but lightning cant hurt the rubber man....

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
prime luffy vs :flabbynsick: chinjao...with out the point on his head and low fighting spirit thanks to grand dad, wasn't completely one sided

Prime garp vs prime chinjao with head intact and with the idea in his head he's gonna be the pirate king, one hitter quitter...almost killed dude...had his crew shocked he was still alive...lol

:stopitslime:

Luffy did his thing but we haven't seen him surpass Garp yet IMO....One piece is funny compared to the other 2 shonen....where match ups are just as if not more important that actual power levels...great example was luffy for the God Enel....enel clearly superior/ admiral level even but lightning cant hurt the rubber man....

You rewriting that ish like it didn't drop just last week. Garp says "finally" and dude clearly trained SPECIFICALLY for Don Chinjao. His crew tells him he'll die because he keeps headbutting the treasure stash thing. When Garp and Chinjao clashed, Garp was letting out groans and shyt because it was a struggle...Luffy just had the mad face on. Talking about low fighting spirit is some crazy ish when dude waited 30 years for his revenge and this is his shot. No Luffy hasn't surpassed Garp, but he just met a mutual opponent and did the exact same level of damage to that opponent with a similar attack (punch vs headbutt). The symbolism is blatant.

teacher

All Star
Daps
You rewriting that ish like it didn't drop just last week. Garp says "finally" and dude clearly trained SPECIFICALLY for Don Chinjao. His crew tells him he'll die because he keeps headbutting the treasure stash thing. When Garp and Chinjao clashed, Garp was letting out groans and shyt because it was a struggle...Luffy just had the mad face on. Talking about low fighting spirit is some crazy ish when dude waited 30 years for his revenge and this is his shot. No Luffy hasn't surpassed Garp, but he just met a mutual opponent and did the exact same level of damage to that opponent with a similar attack (punch vs headbutt). The symbolism is blatant.

Ok so after Garp earthed him he couldn't get into his treasure stash anymore...so that means even in his prime after Garp handled him he was weaker....now he's 30+ years older so he's MUCH weaker then when Garp faced him. training is a wash since luffy trained 2 years for the new world.. And yes he had low fighting spirit compared to when he faced Garp how you gonna have the same swag he had when you lost what made you , you? In the hood we call that 'frontin' The fact that Don was trying to get revenge on Garps grandson and not Garp considering he's still alive....should be the most telling piece about this entire predicament. There's no indication that Garp is hard to find or anything of that nature...

but

like i said Luffy did his thing....first really impressive W since the time skip IMO....but he's not on Garp's level yet as far as power is concerned...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Here is the 4kids version of Sanji vs. Mr. 2

For anybody who thinks we're exaggerating when we say 4kids ruined OP in America. Seriously tho, that was literally painful to watch. The dialogue is completely retarded, and Sanji's voice:why:

Bellemere's "death" in the 4kids dub compared to the Funi dub.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Too much backstory for this chick...she better be a new member and have some serious skill.

I think she's the most likely character to end up with the Mera Mera No Mi, and with this backstory (parent figure sacrificing himself/herself for character's sake) she has the official Strawhat origin so yeah, she might be next, lol.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How strong is Rebecca. She couldn't do shyt against Luffy. Maybe her heart wasn't into trying to kill him?

I don't see her joining the crew. I'm guessing she'll be the Vivi/Wiper of this arc, a character who becomes an important ally to the Strawhats while she rebuilds her home.

Here is the 4kids version of Sanji vs. Mr. 2

For anybody who thinks we're exaggerating when we say 4kids ruined OP in America. Seriously tho, that was literally painful to watch. The dialogue is completely retarded, and Sanji's voice:why:

Bellemere's "death" in the 4kids dub compared to the Funi dub.

These motherfukkers RUINED One Piece in the US.:snoop:

Some of the shyt is just funny as hell tho. I'm morbidly curious about how they would have progressed the story after erasing Laboon from the story, skipping Little Garden so they could quickly introduce Chopper for merchandising...and I cannot even fathom how they would have done the Marineford War.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
How strong is Rebecca. She couldn't do shyt against Luffy. Maybe her heart wasn't into trying to kill him?

I don't see her joining the crew. I'm guessing she'll be the Vivi/Wiper of this arc, a character who becomes an important ally to the Strawhats while she rebuilds her home.
I think she might be like princess Shiroshi in that she may manifest special powers, it would explain why Dofa wanted her and her mom dead