Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn...some serious twists right there. Those confirmed? I remember Naruto having fake spoilers weekly for a while.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn...some serious twists right there. Those confirmed? I remember Naruto having fake spoilers weekly for a while.

Yep. Source is 100% reliable. Posted by a mod on APforums.

I'm really wondering what Aokiji is up to these days. I mean...he's working with Blackbeard? :dahell:

Also pretty funny that Bartolomeo is a Luffy fanboy.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Chapter probably won't be out until tomorrow, but we have some pretty interesting spoilers.

From Redon

Cavendish keeps attacking Luffy.
- Chinjao thanks Luffy with a headbutt but destroys floor accidentally. Chinjao wants his grandchildren's generation to join Mugiwara crew.
- Bartolomeo became Luffy's super fan after he saw Luffy survive a lightning strike in Loguetown.
- Rebecca helps Luffy to escape from Cavendish and Chinjao.
- Burgess and Blackbeard talks to each other by Den Den Mushi. Burgess tells Blackbeard that he dones't trust Aokiji. And then Luffy passes. Luffy says he won't give Ace's power to Blackbeard.
- In the End. Rebecca tries to kill Luffy but fails. Rebecca wants to get more opportunities to eat Mera Mera no Mi because she wants to beat Doflamingo and protect Toy Soldier.
:leon:
:lupe:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm curious how all of this is going to come together. There are so many people involved in this arc it's kinda hard to predict.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Dope ass chapter. It was a longtime coming. I can already tell we gon' be blessed this arc.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Luffy on the low is amassing an army (well Usopp and Zoro are key to this too)...The dwarves, the toys, the prisoners and Chinjao's kids army...eventually the samurai prisoner and whatever peeps he's got...Even with all that, the marines + Dofla seems like too much.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Luffy on the low is amassing an army (well Usopp and Zoro are key to this too)...The dwarves, the toys, the prisoners and Chinjao's kids army...eventually the samurai prisoner and whatever peeps he's got...Even with all that, the marines + Dofla seems like too much.
Don't forget Chinjao giving him his grandson's Navy

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Don't forget Chinjao giving him his grandson's Navy

I said his kids army on a rush type ish...but yeah that navy is what I met. My guess is that the Strawhats will have to make a quick getaway from the Marines and that Navy is gonna be key...but the God's storytelling manages to surprise me almost every week so we shall see.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Bartolomeo being a Luffy stan was pretty great. So either Aokiji is already part of Blackbeard's crew, or Blackbeard is trying to recruit him. Whichever it is, it will make some dope stuff for the future.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can you imagine the army he'll potentially have in the inevitable world war near the end of the manga?
-Fishman Island (Poseiden in his clutches :gladbron:)
-Drum Island army
-Alabasta army
-Skypeia army (with Wiper leading the charge)
-Water 7
-Dwarves and people turned into toys in Dressrosa
-Amazon Lilly
-Don Chinjao's army
-Wano (potentially)
-Elbaf (potentially)
-Revolutionaries
-remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates
-Red Hair Pirates
-shyt, maybe even some Marines who decide to ally themselves with Luffy

World Government gonna be fukkED

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Man, I'm not even trying to think about the end game at this point. There's still so much stuff that needs to be touched on, like the Ancient Weapons, the Void Century, the builder and the purpose of Noah, how the World Government gained its power, The Will Of D, etc. When this shyt finally comes together minds will be blown sky high.

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I'm not even trying to think about the end game at this point. There's still so much stuff that needs to be touched on, like the Ancient Weapons, the Void Century, the builder and the purpose of Noah, how the World Government gained its power, The Will Of D, etc. When this shyt finally comes together minds will be blown sky high.
we only half-way through the story too..Oda the gawd

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bartolomeo being a Luffy stan was pretty great. So either Aokiji is already part of Blackbeard's crew, or Blackbeard is trying to recruit him. Whichever it is, it will make some dope stuff for the future.

Eh, I can't see Aokiji joining Blackbeard's crew. It's more likely that they have some kind of business deal IMO.

Maybe Aokiji is freezing DF users so Blackbeard can steal their powers? :ld: