Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
g68b6N8.jpg

5630dfdcbfc9dff43552ed7f7fe903ec.jpg
Exactly that nikka got the evil version of luffy shyt. Not no damn logia

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw online that a possibility Kaido was making SMILE zoan fruits was because it's tied to finding Joy Boy somehow? Was the side effect of constantly laughing a coincidence? :ehh:
No way it's a coincidence. Laughter is too big a symbol in One Piece. At first i thought it's symbolic since Joy Boy is said to bring laughter and Kaido wanted to become Joy Boy but failed. He forced laughter because he failed to bring it or has a deranged idea of bringing laughter literally.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
- Chapter 1,045: “Next Level”.
- In the Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is sitting together with letters “Sea of Liberation”.
- All chapter is about Luffy Vs. Kaidou. The battle is VERY FUNNY, you will enjoy a lot reading it (more than any Spoiler or summary).
- Kaidou comments how unusual Luffy's fruit is: it turns environment into rubber (like Paramecia) but also transforms user (like Zoan).
- Luffy uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Gigant” turning his entire body into giant. He looks like a God.
- Momonosuke and Yamato reach the rooftop and see Luffy's new form.
- Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy punches Kaidou's face very hard.
- Luffy: "This is fun, right Kaidou?"

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
- Chapter 1,045: “Next Level”.
- In the Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is sitting together with letters “Sea of Liberation”.
- All chapter is about Luffy Vs. Kaidou. The battle is VERY FUNNY, you will enjoy a lot reading it (more than any Spoiler or summary).
- Kaidou comments how unusual Luffy's fruit is: it turns environment into rubber (like Paramecia) but also transforms user (like Zoan).
- Luffy uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Gigant” turning his entire body into giant. He looks like a God.
- Momonosuke and Yamato reach the rooftop and see Luffy's new form.
- Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy punches Kaidou's face very hard.
- Luffy: "This is fun, right Kaidou?"

hurry up! 1045 :ooh::sadbron::whew::damn::banderas::umad:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Unbelievable. This has got to be the most broken power yet. Still, I love the silliness of it all.

This dude is using Kaido like a jump rope :mjlol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If a manga has someone that represents the Sun there is usually someone who reps the moon as well. Blackbeard probably has some sort of moon powers as well.

I'd replaced the moon with "darkness" in this case. Luffy is light, Blackbeard is darkness (and he already has the requisite DF power to fit this dichotomy). I switch out the moon because the Kozuki clan seems to have a lot of moon symbolism. The moon seems like another source of good that way...a light in the darkness maybe.