Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: I didnt realize this nikka actually turned into a black and white cartoon. All these YTbers and artists drawing this nikka with gold hair like a saiyan lol.

one-piece-1045-17.jpg
one-piece-1045-13.jpg
"Doesn't matter who you are, Someday you'll just be bones"

One of the lines from Bink's sake.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea this nikka got toon force, that's wild as fukk and OP. the only thing that was jarring was the gragging throught the eyeball and the fist throught the skull, but i think you just gotta get use to it. he's not unbeatable he's just on a whole new level. I'd argue an actual fresh kaido that goes all out is probably somewhat equal to G5.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
yea this nikka got toon force, that's wild as fukk and OP. the only thing that was jarring was the gragging throught the eyeball and the fist throught the skull, but i think you just gotta get use to it. he's not unbeatable he's just on a whole new level. I'd argue an actual fresh kaido that goes all out is probably somewhat equal to G5.
What about a fresh gear 5 luffy?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thing is, we don't know exactly what the drawback of G5 is, or how long Luffy could use it if he was fresh, but something this overpowered has to have one.

Luffy might not make it past 21 at the rate he's going.. :francis:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Luffy got an Akai beat machine for a heart now and as long as he gets the drum patter going he has unlimited stamina? Or was he trolling? - I need answers!
Aint no answers any more. This is toon piece now. Just eat some spinach he'll be back 100%

Piffery

All Star
Daps
nikka did you miss zoro slicing up Apoo?:stopitslime::gucci:

Slicing up smiley fruit killer :gucci:

When he cut Kaido :gucci:
Zoro doesn't excite me, my favorite action moments from him were when he almost cut Kaido with the flying slash and when he propelled himself back to Onigashima; but this Luffy fight is unique and feels grand, mythic, climactic and has cool art- and had interesting themes/mystery underlying it.

Before this my favorite fight chapter was Killer vs Hawkins.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I found this chapter weird as fukk. Luffy has always done silly things in fights but this whole chapter clownery was a bit over the top for me :mjlol:

Hope Oda tone it down for next chapter because I have a hard time imagining Luffy fighting his future opponents like that.