Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
nah Kaido about to body that CP0 guy.. I think that kaido been feeling some type of way ever since oden was distracted when they fought… and that’s how he landed that blow on oden…so he felt cheated out.. I mean.. he took the W.. but still.. and now he fighting luffy and he ain’t never fought like this.. since oden.. so he feel some type of way about luffy getting distracted and that’s how he landed that hit .. so the CP0 boss that just distracted luffy.. bout to get bodied

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I can't lie, I still wanted Kaido to beat Luffy clean by the thinnest of margins or at least a stalemate. Luffy casually getting up after being hit like that and sending Kaido flying would lessen the hype to me.

Since Wano was supposed to end with a swerve, I always imagined it like Kaido willingly leaving Onigashima after Luffy pushed him to the brink acknowledging him as Joyboy or Blackbeard showing up for some f***ery taking advantage. But yeah that CP0 boss is done lol

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I can't lie, I still wanted Kaido to beat Luffy clean by the thinnest of margins or at least a stalemate. Luffy casually getting up after being hit like that and sending Kaido flying would lessen the hype to me.

Since Wano was supposed to end with a swerve, I always imagined it like Kaido willingly leaving Onigashima after Luffy pushed him to the brink acknowledging him as Joyboy or Blackbeard showing up for some f***ery taking advantage. But yeah that CP0 boss is done lol
I think he is going to get shot by a cannon from the elephant….. but yeah the CP0 boss is going to get killed…. He doesn’t even know how bad he fukked up.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nah Kaido about to body that CP0 guy.. I think that kaido been feeling some type of way ever since oden was distracted when they fought… and that’s how he landed that blow on oden…so he felt cheated out.. I mean.. he took the W.. but still.. and now he fighting luffy and he ain’t never fought like this.. since oden.. so he feel some type of way about luffy getting distracted and that’s how he landed that hit .. so the CP0 boss that just distracted luffy.. bout to get bodied

He killed that shapeshifter for interfering in the Oden fight right? I feel like I remember that but have to go back and verify it. CP0 dude is about to get smacked for sure.

I think he is going to get shot by a cannon from the elephant….. but yeah the CP0 boss is going to get killed…. He doesn’t even know how bad he fukked up.

Momo's basically what's left if Luffy is down and needs to recover before he gets back in the game. The Zunisha blast theory has legs!

I gotta question about the last couple panels of this chapters
Was that flashback for Kaido because he remembered how Oden got distracted in their duel? I couldn't tell what triggered it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He killed that shapeshifter for interfering in the Oden fight right? I feel like I remember that but have to go back and verify it. CP0 dude is about to get smacked for sure.

Momo's basically what's left if Luffy is down and needs to recover before he gets back in the game. The Zunisha blast theory has legs!

I gotta question about the last couple panels of this chapters
Was that flashback for Kaido because he remembered how Oden got distracted in their duel? I couldn't tell what triggered it.

Yeah, Kaido killed her for spoiling his fight.
one_piece_972_15.jpg

You brehs are right, that CP0 agent picked the absolute worst possible time to step into the fight.

Kaido is going to be heated that someone interrupted his fight, especially now that it’s happened twice.

LOL at Kaido getting all :dame: with Luffy in his “flirty drunk” phase :mjlol:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I just caught up on everything so a lot of shyt is fresh in my mind.
This all reminds me of Katakuri and his honor. Does Kaido injure himself to even shyt out again - does he erase homie from CP0? Does he go absolutely nuts to the point of knocking out Zunesha, which I can see as Momo's trump card? Does Shanks arrive and finish off Kaido? :ohhh:

I know Oda said something big is coming and he couldn't wait to draw it.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Kaido bout to catch a body, CP0 done fukked up :wow:

When Kaido walks down those stairs Law and Kidd will be :sadcam:

Marco needs to heal Luffy

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Luffy and kaido should of saw cp0 coming though :patrice:
Eh, why? Kaido and Big Mom are always whooping some young punk or another. The only reason CP0 are interested now is because of Luffy's secret devil fruit awakening. Kaido and Luffy don't even know about that secret.:yeshrug:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Eh, why? Kaido and Big Mom are always whooping some young punk or another. The only reason CP0 are interested now is because of Luffy's secret devil fruit awakening. Kaido and Luffy don't even know about that secret.:yeshrug:

color of observation ability to see in the future that’s why :snoop: