Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think arnament can protect against any DF, it's just a matter of whether your haki is stronger than the DF user's.

Otherwise I don't think Law would've been taking Ls to Doflamingo the way he did.
Same with Virgil he had to get stronger during the fight to get around his Haki.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many stuff to reveal when oda does his aftermath break from the strawhats

The navy vs the 7 warlords
Revivre conclusion ,revolutionary army ,shanks
Luffy's devil fruit origins
Updated bounty :whew:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big mom is a thorough chick. I might a would a done something to her so she could give me strong children. Back when she was younger :hubie:

tumblr_inline_ou3d7xK2Bf1qmw31p_250.png

or now :hubie:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter 1,041: “Komurasaki”.
- In the cover, Pudding punches Niji and Yonji for bullying Sanji.
- Momonosuke says Oden teared out the most important pages in his journal, the pages about Laugh Tale.
- Orochi is trapped by the roof of the room. Komurasaki reveals her true identity to Orochi.
- CP0 boss receives new orders from the Gorousei: “Straw Hat Luffy” must be eliminated immediately.
- We briefly see what happens in other parts of Onigashima (Jinbe, Zoro, Nami, Usopp...).
- Kaidou remembers, in a small flashback, the first time he met Big Mom when he was 15 years old. "I am Linlin!! The woman who will become the king of the seas!!!"
- Luffy uses Snakeman at the end of the chapter, and attacks Kaidou with a new technique called “Gomu Gomu no Hydra”.
- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".

Daps
Damn, that Kaido flashback to when he met Big Mom :mjcry:

Oda has to give us nice flashback of that crew at some point , Rocks, Whitebeard , Big Mom , Shiki with Kaido as there yung nikka :dwillhuh: I just need to see how Roger and Garp pulled off that win. Roger and Garp must of been on some Bron & Kyrie/ Kobe & Shaq domination