Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea kaido> big mom. law is definatly mvp, kidd is still ass imo but that gundam rifle was pretty cool

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Momonosuke’s about to have another conversation with zunisha.

Final attacks look legit. Looks like BM is done, but perospero is conveniently around and the BM pirates have a ship nearby. So an escape is in the cards and would kinda be a nice role-reversal on the story that Kidd was chased away from wholecake by the BM pirates.

Oda’s cold for not returning to zoro…unless that specter shows up to exhausted law and kidd next chapter.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Momonosuke’s about to have another conversation with zunisha.

Final attacks look legit. Looks like BM is done, but perospero is conveniently around and the BM pirates have a ship nearby. So an escape is in the cards and would kinda be a nice role-reversal on the story that Kidd was chased away from wholecake by the BM pirates.

Oda’s cold for not returning to zoro…unless that specter shows up to exhausted law and kidd next chapter.

I don't know, I think I'll feel a little disappointed if they just throw BM on the ship and go back to Whole Cake island.

Granted, it's One Piece so I never expected her to die, but still. This is the downfall of a Yonko, they should at least let the government capture her or something.