Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Didn't even finish the chapter but off the first two pages...I want all Sanji non-believers to apologize. Should of never doubted the Future King of the Pirates cook like that

Kicked that nikka so hard he knocked him out his hybrid mecha zoan form and off the island

:wow:

Fred

NAUGHTY

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whorelando, FL
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

op_1035_queen_007.png

FAnbr5fVUAIfZhS

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Didn't even finish the chapter but off the first two pages...I want all Sanji non-believers to apologize. Should of never doubted the Future King of the Pirates cook like that

Kicked that nikka so hard he knocked him out his hybrid mecha zoan form and off the island

:wow:

Fred
Loved to see it, dope ending to that battle
“Race” in one piece are actual differences in physiology, unlike in real life where it is only based on skin color

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I saw a dope theory that all the match-up opponents are gonna get back up and run it back. Basically it took the Impel Down arc and the Awakened Zoan guards and showed how they could be KO'ed but wouldn't stay down long and would get up rampaging. With all these fights feeling so short, it was a decent idea for an explanation...though I think Oda's just rushing a bit because he still has a lot to cover.
Yeah, that was a good theory. I thought there was a chance until Jack went down. All those Zoans and not one awakening is a little disappointing.

The chapter itself was a good one.

Sanji sending Queen flying. :wow:

Zoro finally got to cut down a dragon. Telling King they had their time on top and how they gotta make room for them. :wow:

I hope Queen lands somewhere near where the fire festival is happening. It's time people became aware of what's happening on Onigashima.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Message from Oda...

My thoughts -

1. Damn, Oda''s never been the type to complain about his back or anything. It's really starting to hit that dude is getting older and won't be able to do this that much longer :mjcry:

2. I'm really curious about what Oda has planned for the end of Wano. He's remarked in a couple other interviews that the ending to Wano is supposed to be surprising.

3. I'm guessing Luffy and Shanks won't actually meet in the movie and he'll mostly show up in flashbacks or be on another island. For some reason I just don't see a Luffy/Shanks reunion happening in a movie, I'm pretty sure Oda would save that for the manga.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Message from Oda...

My thoughts -

1. Damn, Oda''s never been the type to complain about his back or anything. It's really starting to hit that dude is getting older and won't be able to do this that much longer :mjcry:

2. I'm really curious about what Oda has planned for the end of Wano. He's remarked in a couple other interviews that the ending to Wano is supposed to be surprising.

3. I'm guessing Luffy and Shanks won't actually meet in the movie and he'll mostly show up in flashbacks or be on another island. For some reason I just don't see a Luffy/Shanks reunion happening in a movie, I'm pretty sure Oda would save that for the manga.

mannn idc I want to know who that “Imsama” person was pointing a sword at vivi wanted poster.

NAUGHTY

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whorelando, FL
Luffy and the SH’s development is terrifying, especially the monster trio. They’ve only been on adventure for 2 years but are taking on powerhouses. Literally, the strongest the known world has to offer.

I wonder how Oda is going to handle the power scaling of the series after this arc is done??

If Luffy defeats Kaido, will he be declared “the strongest man in the world” for defeating “the strongest creature in the world” ? At 19??

Most fighting characters in OP don’t hit their physical primes until they’re 30+. Even in his old, dying age, Whitebeard was able to go toe to toe against an admiral, the strongest force of the Navy. And we can only assume that Akainu has grown stronger since their battle. And of course, Blackbeard collecting fruits and growing stronger. And we’ve yet to see the giants of Elbaf who are known to be Viking-like warriors or other potentially strong characters who are unknown. shyt is getting crazy.