Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait, Crocodile was born a woman?!:dame:

How the hell am I just hearing about this?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
has that been confirmed? we know hes terrified of ivankov

I think it's as confirmed as it ever will be. But that does seem to be the leading theory to explain why Croc is scared of Ivankov. It caught me by surprise last night, be a I'd never heard the theory at all. I just got caught up watching Joy Boy theories and the Femcroc vid showed up.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think it's as confirmed as it ever will be. But that does seem to be the leading theory to explain why Croc is scared of Ivankov. It caught me by surprise last night, be a I'd never heard the theory at all. I just got caught up watching Joy Boy theories and the Femcroc vid showed up.
This is usually what leads to “Croc is Luffy’s mom” theory.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1639479341.jpg

Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,035: "Zoro Vs. King".
- Collection of mini-stories for the covers number 25: “Escaping from Whole Cake Island”.
- Queen has been defeated by Sanji's attack.
-Zoro realizes that when the flame on King's back disappears, he moves much faster but his defense decreases.
- King's face is revealed.
- Black wings, gray hair and brown skin, those are the characteristics of the Lunaria tribe. If someone informs the Government about them, they will pay you 100 million Berries.
- Flashback of the moment in which Kaidou and King meet. They were both at a government research facility.
- King's real name is Arbel / Albert / Albel (romanization is not clear yet).
- Follow the battle between King and Zoro.
- King uses an attack called "Omori Karyudon" and Zoro a new attack called "Dragon King of the Three Flames" or something like that.
- The chapter ends with Zoro attacking King.

Daps
1639479341.jpg

Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,035: "Zoro Vs. King".
- Collection of mini-stories for the covers number 25: “Escaping from Whole Cake Island”.
- Queen has been defeated by Sanji's attack.
-Zoro realizes that when the flame on King's back disappears, he moves much faster but his defense decreases.
- King's face is revealed.
- Black wings, gray hair and brown skin :blessed:, those are the characteristics of the Lunaria tribe. If someone informs the Government about them, they will pay you 100 million Berries.
- Flashback of the moment in which Kaidou and King meet. They were both at a government research facility.
- King's real name is Arbel / Albert / Albel (romanization is not clear yet).
- Follow the battle between King and Zoro.
- King uses an attack called "Omori Karyudon" and Zoro a new attack called "Dragon King of the Three Flames" or something like that.
- The chapter ends with Zoro attacking King.

sdDIG5K.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn. That really was it for Queen. :wow:

I saw a dope theory that all the match-up opponents are gonna get back up and run it back. Basically it took the Impel Down arc and the Awakened Zoan guards and showed how they could be KO'ed but wouldn't stay down long and would get up rampaging. With all these fights feeling so short, it was a decent idea for an explanation...though I think Oda's just rushing a bit because he still has a lot to cover.