Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm not big on anime being translated to live action myself, especially a cartoony series like One Piece, but the casting seems fine.

I don't have high hopes but as longtime One Piece fan I'll give it a fair try :manny:
I may be too hard on it but I don't particularly care for the anime. So I am of the firm belief that this is gonna be terrible. I don't want to see some dragon ball type of live screen rendition. It would be sad to see :mjcry:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not big on anime being translated to live action myself, especially a cartoony series like One Piece, but the casting seems fine.

I don't have high hopes but as longtime One Piece fan I'll give it a fair try :manny:

I'll probably let the Cowboy Bebop live action show impact my expectations for One Piece...and I think Bebop is infinitely more translatable than OP to live action.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Ok I got time…where to start to get into One Piece. Watched the dubbed while it was on 4kids and toonami lol. And always liked the art style, characters, and world. Put me on to the subbed version paid or stolen.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Movie with shanks :banderas:
Comments say out aug 2022

Is Shanks confirmed? Because if not I feel like Shanks fighting would be something Oda would save for the manga.

The tweet sounds like "Red" will probably be a female villain.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is Shanks confirmed? Because if not I feel like Shanks fighting would be something Oda would save for the manga.

The tweet sounds like "Red" will probably be a female villain.

notice the scratch marks on title like shanks scratched face