Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which leak this one or another one
Update.

To all people who have seen my leak from last Week. A view correction here. The part about scripts shouldn't been said by me. It was a little too much. Most of them are the titles only, like the ones I have posted. There is intern investigation going on now because of the leak. I am going to delete the post from week ago and re-post it here with the titles only. Everything else will be removed from the spoiler.

1031: Sanjis/Queens side, grabbing his mentality after twists and turns.

1032: Yes, I decided, Power up and robbed the Queen. (Sanji defeats Queen).

1033: Zoro/King side: gets beaten, breaks the 3rd generation stone.(Don't know what it means) [Sandai Kitetsu breaks].

1034: What is a black blade, Zoro and enma fusion/awakening. (Enma becomes a black blade).

Apparently leaked Law and Kidd awakening too.

There was more information than this about folks working on the 1000th episode getting early scripts or something up to ch. 1045 and a friend leaked this to him last week.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Update.

To all people who have seen my leak from last Week. A view correction here. The part about scripts shouldn't been said by me. It was a little too much. Most of them are the titles only, like the ones I have posted. There is intern investigation going on now because of the leak. I am going to delete the post from week ago and re-post it here with the titles only. Everything else will be removed from the spoiler.

1031: Sanjis/Queens side, grabbing his mentality after twists and turns.

1032: Yes, I decided, Power up and robbed the Queen. (Sanji defeats Queen).

1033: Zoro/King side: gets beaten, breaks the 3rd generation stone.(Don't know what it means) [Sandai Kitetsu breaks].

1034: What is a black blade, Zoro and enma fusion/awakening. (Enma becomes a black blade).

Apparently leaked Law and Kidd awakening too.

There was more information than this about folks working on the 1000th episode getting early scripts or something up to ch. 1045 and a friend leaked this to him last week.

honestly don’t know but we’ll see

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Big Mom is a true monster. Giving life to the iron beams is a mistake that's likely going to bite her in the ass.

Sad to see the raid suit was destroyed. Nice to see hell memories again though.

His conversation with Zoro :wow: