Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn. Robin using armament haki(?), learned h2h combat from Sabo and some fishman karate from Koala and Hack :wow:

Little Spoiler from redon, in Arlong Park Forums.

• Chapter 1,021: "Demonio".

• Most part of the chapter is Robin Vs. Black Maria battle.

• Robin has a little flashback with Sabo, Koala and Hack.

• Robin uses a new technique called “Demonio Fleur” (Demonio means Devil) transforming her giant body into a black demon.

• At the end of the chapter, Momonosuke asks Shinobu to use her "Juku Juku no Jutsu" to turn him into an adult.

• Break next week becouse Weekly Shonen Jump won't be published (holiday week).
[BREAK NEXT WEEK]

Additional leak:

• Luffy is eating meat and is recovering

• Shinobu refused Momonosuke

• Sabo, Koala and hack encouraged robin to learn fishman karate

• All Black Maria techniques end with "Maria"
Robin's techniques:

• Mel Fluor Karate Gigantium

• Demonio Flower

• Robin learned Hand-Based Martial Art from Sabo
When the crew was going to the fishman island, they were intercepted by a rock.. Robin applied what she had learned from the training of the Revolutionary Army and smashed the rock with the Higantescu Mano technique (the same one with which she hit black maria with her palm in the face).

Koala wanted to teach Robin "fishman karate", while Sabo wanted to teach her how to use "Ryuusouken" (dragon claw fist).

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Typically I don't watch fan theory videos on anything but I did watch Grandlinereview's video on it. I don't know if y'all watch him or care for him. Yeah, overall the theory sounds legit.

That's how I came across it too. I like that he pointed out where the theory was reaching.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl Nico Robin…

I went back and re-read from Alabasta, Skypiea, to the end of the Enies Lobby arc. This raid on Onigashima is restoring feelings I haven’t had since Marineford :banderas:

I almost felt like Black Maria’s insults were reflecting fan complaints about Robin never actually doing anything… but the way Robin shut her down with a new form is going to go down as a classic moment, especially given her nickname (Demon Child).
Reminds me of Sanji’s diable jambe against Jabra in Enies Lobby.

What’s going to happen to Momo?
And how has this man Caribou been lowkey stowing away with the Luffy’s crew for the last 300+ chapters to pull a save like that? Oda is the setup KING. :whew:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
My girl Nico Robin…

I went back and re-read from Alabasta, Skypiea, to the end of the Enies Lobby arc. This raid on Onigashima is restoring feelings I haven’t had since Marineford :banderas:

I almost felt like Black Maria’s insults were reflecting fan complaints about Robin never actually doing anything… but the way Robin shut her down with a new form is going to go down as a classic moment, especially given her nickname (Demon Child).
Reminds me of Sanji’s diable jambe against Jabra in Enies Lobby.

What’s going to happen to Momo?
And how has this man Caribou been lowkey stowing away with the Luffy’s crew for the last 300+ chapters to pull a save like that? Oda is the setup KING. :whew:

Wait, has Caribou been on the ship since Fishman Island?? If so then :russ::ohhh::ehh:

I remember Franky nailed his ass into the barrel and that was it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
shinobu has a devil fruit :dahell: but yea i'm curious as to see this captain marvel esque momo, adult body and more power but the child like personality.
at this point luffy shouldn't 1 v 1 kaido and if he does he shld lose everytime. the logical team-up would be luffy zoro yamato and adult momo (support), luffy can 1 v 1 once kaido is worn down significantly and show awakening.