Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
- Chapter 1,020: "Robin vs Black Maria".
- Yamato is the user of the Ooguchi no Makami.
- Robin sees some illusions but attacks them, they turn out to be Black Maria's subordinates.
- Black Maria's weapon, called "Wanyudo", has eaten a SMILE.
- Brook attacks "Wanyudo" with his "Cold Soul".
- Black Maria laughs at Sanji for crying for help.
- Robin: "What it means that Sanji depends on me is not something you should understand. He is a man who deserves to be called" The Wings of the Pirate King. "
- Luffy regains consciousness and meets Momonosuke.
- Caribou is watching Luffy and Momonosuke from the distance
- Luffy tells Momonosuke that he must transform into a dragon and take him back to Onigashima.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Was it ever explained why the anime quality went up so much during the Wano Arc?

Are they getting chapters in advanced to stay ahead? Did they hire way more people?

Are they slaves out there :mjlol:

It's the most important One Piece arc since Marineford, the entire timeskip has been building to Wano. They probably just put more effort/money into it compared to previous arcs.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's the most important One Piece arc since Marineford, the entire timeskip has been building to Wano. They probably just put more effort/money into it compared to previous arcs.
I’m assuming they got “interns” and “freelancers” from outside Japan working on this to build a “rep”. Aka the Mappa game plan.

I could be wrong but there is a general game plan for upping animation and its cheap foreign labor.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
As long as it's a pride thing. I'm guessing they couldn't move to a season format like these newer shounen. When you've been going 20+ there's an expectation that this will be on every week I guess.

Anyone from Toei reading this let us know if we need to send Batman or some shyt out there though:troll:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Luffy to Momo
qmlt5el-gif.2923