Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I definitely don't see Wano ending this year in any case. Which I'm fine with, because Oda said in an interview that once Wano is over One Piece is in the endgame.
OP will be in endgame territory, but that doesnt mean its gon end within the next two years. so if your worried about that? dont be.
now obviously the series will be going more and more into the pits. But there will still be more story to tell even after wano.

One piece covers alot of stuff as a series. Plus Oda tends to add more meat to the bone(story) than hes suppose to

so whether this arc ends early 2022 or later its still gon be a while before this series ends

This comic will end not be ending in 2024 or 25 or something like that breh?

if theres one thing you do, take whatever Oda says on "ending" when it comes to OP and either throw to the side or add some more years/chapters to that shyt:pachaha:

Last edited:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1kyCPAe.jpg

apcYAmG.png

Double the pain probably means nothing to Zoro. I was harkened back where he took on Luffy's pain from Kuma on top of his own.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Don’t forget he still gotta give us an Arc about the land of the giants

The way Oda writes is always to add more to the story and alot of it like i said. Oda tends to add alot of meat to the bone(story).

part of that it seems, is he has so many ideas hes inspired by and want to draw he just throws it in the story whether it takes up time or not.

so despite the "endgame" talk its obvious this series is still going to go on for a while. And Elbaf given what influence it has on him, is def gon be a arc that we are not gon rush(atleast i believe)
that country with its viking theme, literally inspired Oda to make this manga.

1kyCPAe.jpg

apcYAmG.png

Double the pain probably means nothing to Zoro. I was harkened back where he took on Luffy's pain from Kuma on top of his own.
Does Mangastream still translate chapters?

i remember people stopped fukking with them because of how inaccurate they were with their translations.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Who’s Who bein compared to Lucci n having a big cat zoan too is so great :russ:, Jimbei finally gettin a fight I hope we see how much a master of fishman karate can really do when facin a strong opponent :shaq: , Queens design keeps getting more outrageous lmfao his hair literally has a beam too :dead:, I think the world governments interest in Luffys fruit may have to do wit its awakening changing buoyancy n makin water less of a hazard what y’all think?

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not sure about the effect on Zoro. Is it going to be double the pain he has now? or the pain he gets after the regeneration? Hell it could be both the viz translation didn't clarify that for me.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I'm still not sure about the effect on Zoro. Is it going to be double the pain he has now? or the pain he gets after the regeneration? Hell it could be both the viz translation didn't clarify that for me.
He’ll be fully recovered for a while n then the pain he got from the rooftop will come back double :picard: