Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
53a4ik.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's prolly worth a mention too that Orochi caught that work UGLY (too easy again?). I friggin' loved how they handled him. It's starting to feel like we'll get some form of one-on-one for each Scabbard. I'd bet on Kinemon being the last and I'm hoping he helps the "new Oden" in protecting Momo. I still feel like Hiyori has to show up too...she was probably the one that helped them (Kawamatsu being the one to catch a glimpse of a familiar face vibes with it).

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Incredible chapter. Amazing how characters shine when Oda doesn't focus on slobbering Luffy. It dispelled all the false narratives fans push. The biggest win was Kid in action. From providing the necessary prison to confine Zeus. Despite Big Father's defensive boost, Capone writhed in pain when Linlin struck. Meanwhile, Eustass was unflinching and even smiled in his counter. Best of all we finally got to witness Repel. At this juncture it seems apparent he needs metallic mediums to be effective. However, I'll hold out hope he taps into NW's magnetism. Special props to Zoro for stalling that attack. He didn't tank it but its evident he's an X factor. Wildest thing is everything you see in this chapter, isn't even Supernovas in their prime. Kaido and Linlin teaming up reminded me of Dorry and Broggy. BTW was the chapter implying Kaido has Voice of All Things?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not sure why but the ending to the newest anime episode got me slightly emotional. I'll chalk it up to the music :mjcry: