Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need 3 people to die. Don’t care which three. Long as that happens I’m good. fukk luffy:pacspit: Kid always been that nikka.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
man fukk Simpji.. the top floor is an ELITE only club. that scrub would be a handicap.. at least Zoro can vouch for killers skill.. everyone else is new legends in the making. simpji is better of fighting king/queen for his honour as a pirate.. ol boy is pitiful

You never know, maybe he could bake Big Mom another cake :pachaha:that might be the most useful thing he could do

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You never know, maybe he could bake Big Mom another cake :pachaha:that might be the most useful thing he could do

lmaooooo nikka is basically a support character in battle.. aint no use as a heavy hitter. p*ssy needs to sit on the bench and think of a tactic for the team..

ZoGAWD unleashing his right eye and solo'ing everyone >>>>>>>>>>>>

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Let a few chapters stack up and read them up to the 1000th chapter and........

:wow:

Fred

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
For the longest, I thought Zoro was fighting King. Now that he's up there with Luffy, I wonder if Yamato is the one fighting King. She's the one protecting Momo and King is the only one actively targeting him.

It would feel weird seeing Law get destroyed by Doffy to landing hits on a Yonkou. With his power, I wonder if he's solely going to be a strategist. Controlling the battlefield, teleporting people in and out, setting up attacks, and making sure no one takes a fatal blow.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
For the longest, I thought Zoro was fighting King. Now that he's up there with Luffy, I wonder if Yamato is the one fighting King. She's the one protecting Momo and King is the only one actively targeting him.

It would feel weird seeing Law get destroyed by Doffy to landing hits on a Yonkou. With his power, I wonder if he's solely going to be a strategist. Controlling the battlefield, teleporting people in and out, setting up attacks, and making sure no one takes a fatal blow.

I like that they showed Luffy's future sight in tandem with Law's power as an opener. Kidd would be dope as a defensive type too...dude can construct insane armor and cover if he wanted to.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I like that they showed Luffy's future sight in tandem with Law's power as an opener. Kidd would be dope as a defensive type too...dude can construct insane armor and cover if he wanted to.
Also, I can see a scenario where Big Mom is going in for an attack and Law, using shambles, teleports her to Kaido as she's attacking, thus hitting him. :banderas:
Law would have them shook moving forward. :win:

Switch

All Star
Daps
Looked at the spread again given where they’re positioned will it be mainly Luffy/Zoro v Kaido while Kid/Killer fight Big Mom obviously with Law’s Ope Ope fukkery?

I’d like to get more detail into Kid’s encounter with the Big Mom pirates.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looked at the spread again given where they’re positioned will it be mainly Luffy/Zoro v Kaido while Kid/Killer fight Big Mom obviously with Law’s Ope Ope fukkery?

Personally I think it'll start out as Luffy vs. Big Mom and Kaido vs. Everyone else.

Big Mom vs. Luffy is kind of personal. She's after Luffy and probably won't even go for the other SN, and I don't think any of the other SN besides Luffy even care about Big Mom like that. Kid, Killer, Law, and Zoro are more interested in fighting Kaido. And Luffy gave Big Mom two IOUs for an asswhooping (once on Fishman Island and once on Whole Cake) so it's time for him to pay up.

So I think Luffy will win against BM but be injured enough that he'll be out of the fight for a while. The rest will probably have to hold off Kaido long enough for Luffy to recover and get back in the fight.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Personally I think it'll start out as Luffy vs. Big Mom and Kaido vs. Everyone else.

Big Mom vs. Luffy is kind of personal. She's after Luffy and probably won't even go for the other SN, and I don't think any of the other SN besides Luffy even care about Big Mom like that. Kid, Killer, Law, and Zoro are more interested in fighting Kaido. And Luffy gave Big Mom two IOUs for an asswhooping (once on Fishman Island and once on Whole Cake) so it's time for him to pay up.

So I think Luffy will win against BM but be injured enough that he'll be out of the fight for a while. The rest will probably have to hold off Kaido long enough for Luffy to recover and get back in the fight.

Kaido attacked Luffy first tho and given its his arc as a villain no way will he not fight Luffy. Luffy even told Big Mom he would take down Kaido first.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kaido attacked Luffy first tho and given its his arc as a villain no way will he not fight Luffy. Luffy even told Big Mom he would take down Kaido first.

Of course he'll fight Luffy, I just think since he's the arc villain he'll fight Luffy last. Would be kind of weird for Kaido not to be the last villain to go down this arc.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Has Kidd encountered them?

I thought it was only Urouge who ran into them. And gave Snacks that work. :mjlol: that shyt happened before WCI and he still hasn't recovered

Switch

All Star
Daps
Has Kidd encountered them?

I thought it was only Urouge who ran into them. And gave Snacks that work. :mjlol: that shyt happened before WCI and he still hasn't recovered

Yes Kid said he injured a sweet commander also it was Kid, Urouge, Apoo and Bege that went to Whole cake and island at different points.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Kidd is being set up as Luffys Whitebeard to Luffy being Roger parallel

Makes sense cause Law as much as i like him, power scale wise, he's not seeing Young PK and anime Magneto anytime soon.. ZoGAWD even lapping him at this point.

dude is there for tactical reasons, being the smartest out of all of them

And he's also the one behind the brains of everything that has happened, from Doflamingo to Kaido, all Law's power moves.

mans Playing chess for real on this board game of life :wow: