Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@teacher

so it’s been 1,000 chapters and this nikka still not pirate king? :mjlol:

Young Uzi :king:

Do you not realize how much greater Luffy's goal is? :gucci:

Naruto just wanted to be the ninja president, which like real politics basically just means he had to win a popularity contest. Like six other nikkas before him had the exact same job, it's not that special.

Luffy out here trying to legitimately become a legend and the undisputed :boss: of ALL pirates, not be a local politician like Uzi. :mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Do you not realize how much greater Luffy's goal is? :gucci:

Naruto just wanted to be the ninja president, which like real politics basically just means he had to win a popularity contest. Like six other nikkas before him had the exact same job, it's not that special.

Luffy out here trying to legitimately become a legend and the undisputed :boss: of ALL pirates, not be a local politician like Uzi. :mjlol:

1,000 chapters and he in the same spot saying the same shyt since chapter 1. :mjlol:

foh

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greatest Manga of all TIME

I'm so happy i made it to the One Piece Tower in Tokyo when i was in Japan :wow:

That country is beautiful
Damn you went to the one piece theme park/ tower?

Salute. They closing that thing for good after covid

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Damn you went to the one piece theme park/ tower?

Salute. They closing that thing for good after covid

Yeah i was in Tokyo and Kyoto for 3 weeks November 2019. ishhh was liit brehh

The Tower was amazing, like 3/4 floors of One Piece greatness

heard it's closed permanently for now

I'm mad i wasn't able to do the go karting through Tokyo

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The question has to be asked though, how do Sanji stans feel about this chapter? :patrice:

You got the Grandmaster out here facing off against two Yonko, meanwhile Sanji ran off somewhere to simp and is now in a gag fight against Black Maria:francis: you hate to see it

dawg Sanji like the big 3 of the 2003 NBA freshman class. We got Lebron, Wade and Melo. Melo hasn’t got a ring but wade and Lebron does. he had next but blew it just like Travis Scott and Thugger poppin now but Rich Homie Quran nowhere in sight of the mamacita track :wow: