Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Sooooooooooooooooo you're basically just saying exactly what the fukk i said already.

he has the koi koi fruit: model: Ryuijin

the fukk you on about

Let me explain it to you slowly:

I am saying that he has a mythical fruit, Fish-Fish Fruit, Model Koi.
If we use Marco's and Sengoku's mythical fruits, a phoenix was always a phoenix, buddha was always a buddha. The Koi's mythology is that it was just a fish that transformed into a dragon, it's transformation was earned, not given.
My point is that using the koi's mythology, the fruit makes the user earn the transformation through awakening.

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Our Future Pirate King y'all!
full

Switch

All Star
Daps
One thing i realized Law is one of the few new generations who doesn't have an almost equal right hand..

Luffy has ZoGAWD

Kidd has Killer

When ZoGAWD puts that bandana on and opens his right eye... Wano fight oveeeeeeeeeeer

To be fair Luffy and Kid are both King’s haki users so make sense they have right hands who could be mistaken for captains, they’re cut from a different cloth.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
To be fair Luffy and Kid are both King’s haki users so make sense they have right hands who could be mistaken for captains, they’re cut from a different cloth.

I mean in general MAJORITY of Captains in this anime worth shyt have a right hand whos about that business.

I dont know anyone on Laws team who got that

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've read this chapter back three times already...it's so, so, so good.

Random hot takes:
- The Ace flashback is one of my favorite of the whole series fam. Watching him defend Luffy's dream had me in my feelings. Also, just how much alike Luffy and Ace were at the same age is nice to see. Ace was such a dope and advanced character by the time we met him, but he went through a lot to get there just like Luffy..."A piece of paper" reminded me...

- Another bit about that convo, I think it puts to bed any chance that Luffy and the Strawhats don't win somehow, some way. Luffy's going to make the emperor's bow fam...

- And finally, I think a lot of people have heard theories that Luffy will die with a smile on his face to close the series. I think the Ace wanting to share sake with Luffy and Roger kinda reminds me of that theory (he doesn't realize who Yamato means of course)

- That shared sake also definitely reps the passing on of the Will imo...

- Last...Yamato not actually declaring Luffy pirate king herself is interesting to me. I think that's being saved for when Yamato joins the crew :shaq:

- And also...that image of the square off is absolute flames. I need to see it in color.

- Last set of thoughts, the seven not being ready to die because they can't face Oden defeated by Kaido so badly is cool to me. I wonder if they'll all die after getting to witness Kaido's defeat...or is this a case where we saw death flags but Oda is letting characters survive again. It wouldn't be the first time.

- And this isn't anything foreshadowed in the chapter, just another thought based on Oda never killing anybody. I wonder if Kaido having the fish-fish fruit gives him an out to let Luffy beat Kaido without killing him since he's basically immortal anyway. Kaido at the bottom of the sea but alive in a defeat foreshadowed by the way Zunsha beat Jack (Elephant Gun knocks the unbeatable antagonist into the ocean).

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So if the 9 scabbards aren't who Toki saw in her vision who do we think the other 4 characters are going to be to bring the prophecy to life? Drake and Hawkins are the only other supernova there to take on Kaido currently, I don't think Apoo would be allowed to switch.

So the current 5, Yamato, Drake, Hawkins,............? Momo?

Don't think Marco gonna make it out of Wano. He may sacrifice himself on some massive heal explosion ish.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The question has to be asked though, how do Sanji stans feel about this chapter? :patrice:

You got the Grandmaster out here facing off against two Yonko, meanwhile Sanji ran off somewhere to simp and is now in a gag fight against Black Maria:francis: you hate to see it
I'm guessing that since he won't hit a woman Robin steps in and takes out black Maria. He will then make his way to the top and join the fight.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The question has to be asked though, how do Sanji stans feel about this chapter? :patrice:

You got the Grandmaster out here facing off against two Yonko, meanwhile Sanji ran off somewhere to simp and is now in a gag fight against Black Maria:francis: you hate to see it

man fukk Simpji.. the top floor is an ELITE only club. that scrub would be a handicap.. at least Zoro can vouch for killers skill.. everyone else is new legends in the making. simpji is better of fighting king/queen for his honour as a pirate.. ol boy is pitiful