Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
King and Queen still need match ups.

Kaido already has the scabbards handled, Big Mom going to the roof makes me think it might end up being a free for all on the roof. Luffy vs Kaido vs Big Mom and anyone else that makes it up there to help. She already hinted she's up to no good when she was talking to perospero :jbhmm:

Someone going to get backstabed

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
King and Queen still need match ups.

Kaido already has the scabbards handled, Big Mom going to the roof makes me think it might end up being a free for all on the roof. Luffy vs Kaido vs Big Mom and anyone else that makes it up there to help. She already hinted she's up to no good when she was talking to perospero :jbhmm:

Someone going to get backstabed
i think unless kaido gets in trouble she jus gon keep it calm

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Right now Brook and Robin have no clear fight set up. That is assuming Apoo is finally taken down now so X-Drake (with Chopper) faces Queen. That would leave King to Marco (with Brook and Robin?) maybe.

And with that it seems we are getting Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Killer at the roof fighting Kaido and Big Mom. Not sure how that will play out since Kid and Killer got smoke with Kaido and Zoro has Enma, the sword that hurt Kaido. That means Luffy is the only one with direct reason to take on Big Mom but there is just no way he won't be involved in the Kaido fight.

:patrice:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Right now Brook and Robin have no clear fight set up. That is assuming Apoo is finally taken down now so X-Drake (with Chopper) faces Queen. That would leave King to Marco (with Brook and Robin?) maybe.

And with that it seems we are getting Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Killer at the roof fighting Kaido and Big Mom. Not sure how that will play out since Kid and Killer got smoke with Kaido and Zoro has Enma, the sword that hurt Kaido. That means Luffy is the only one with direct reason to take on Big Mom but there is just no way he won't be involved in the Kaido fight.

:patrice:

Brook meeting Big Mom again could be cool...not to scrap alone, but he clearly had a big impact against her powers. So him being a secondary or back-up type that stops her homies would be pretty dope. I'm trying to figure out a way for the two split Strawhat crews to reach the roof and team up vs each Yonkou that they were more involved with...it ain't really adding up though.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brook meeting Big Mom again could be cool...not to scrap alone, but he clearly had a big impact against her powers. So him being a secondary or back-up type that stops her homies would be pretty dope. I'm trying to figure out a way for the two split Strawhat crews to reach the roof and team up vs each Yonkou that they were more involved with...it ain't really adding up though.

Yeah I'm not sure at all how Big Mom will play into this.

I'd hate for Oda to do something corny like have Big Mom fall asleep until they're finished fighting Kaido, but at the same time I don't see how they deal with two Yonko at once. But Big Mom is definitely Luffy's fight ultimately. Way back on Fishman Island, before Kaido was even in the picture Luffy said he'd kick her ass. Time to deliver on that. My guess is Kaido will be a team effort, but Big Mom is going to be a 1v1 against Luffy.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Zoro definitely needs to be there with kaido my boy ain’t sweat since the time skip, I’d like to see an all out zoro. King would be cool maybe after zoro gets his dues then they both do a 1v1.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Wano opened up wit fukking Koi fish man Oda n his historical/religious references are one of the more underrated aspects bout his writing, think about how much different ideologies this manga has n its still cohesive. We not gon get nothing like this prolly ever again in our lifetime thank u Oda u snaggletooth b*stard :mjcry: