Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Sanji really going for the WOAT crewmember title out here :scust:

His simping isn't just annoying, it's a liability to the crew.

I mean it doesn't look like he is seriously in trouble. But we're getting closer to the endgame and he is still acting like this :francis:. Meanwhile Zoro and Jimbe out here acting like true division commanders

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean it doesn't look like he is seriously in trouble. But we're getting closer to the endgame and he is still acting like this :francis:. Meanwhile Zoro and Jimbe out here acting like true division commanders

The sheer amount of times Sanji's :cape:'ing has gotten him into a terrible and completely avoidable situation :beli: you would at least think he'd be careful at this point

Sanji needs to get demoted to middle trio until he smartens up, let Boss Jinbei rep that spot :salute:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The sheer amount of times Sanji's :cape:'ing has gotten him into a terrible and completely avoidable situation :beli: you would at least think he'd be careful at this point

Sanji needs to get demoted to middle trio until he smartens up, let Boss Jinbei rep that spot :salute:
He might be out of that top spot permanently especially if Yamato is going the crew. He can headline that Franky, Brook, Robin trio though :russ:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The idea of Kaido being a actual dragon, is something i do think is very possible

espescially as Oda seems reluctant to tell us straight out if Kaido is a Oni or a dragon

you have people like Marco calling him a ogre, but i feel thats what Oda wants us to think to throw us off.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Zoro not here for games :banderas:

Didn't know Kaido could do that :wtf:
I figured since Zoro was given enma that oda was gonna put zoro in the fight with kaido and now its seems thats def the angle hes goin with

Enma + Sunachi(the magic word that will be used to hurt kaido) + plus his own skills.= I def see zoro as part of the fight

dont think he will deliever final blows, but he will be of a BIG help. personally i think Momo and luffy will deliever the final blows with both using "Sunachi"

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I hope Kaido is a dragon, that makes Yamato part (or full) dragon.

For the great tragedy to end part 3, is Kaido dropping Ogishma on the capital killing everyone possible?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sanji probably would've smartened up if Pudding never removed his memories of her. That alone pretty much confirms that Oda wanted to keep Sanji in this role even though most fans have been clamoring for him to level up and be a serious competitor to Zoro again.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
aksmogana1261.png

Zoro cold as hell