Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
aksmogana1261.png

Zoro cold as hell
one of the great aspects of having Zoro is that he brings the cool, calm, decisive, and badass personality needed to not only complete Luffy in his decisions as captain

but as a whole to the story, not saying others dont have it. But you know with Zoro its just diff given hes not as out there and wacky as other members of the crew

BUT, he still retains to have a personality and his own gags as well.

the entire SH crew all serve to bring their own elements and flavor to the story really.
Usopp and his gimmickyness
Robin and her wisdom on history, cultures, countries, etc as well as calmness
and so on.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One Piece Chapter 1000 officially scheduled to drop on January 4th. :wow:

Of course that's the official SJ date, so we'll probably get spoilers and an unofficial scanlation the last week of December.

So what are we expecting to happen? Maybe Luffy will finally reach Kaido and the fight will start? :lupe:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One Piece Chapter 1000 officially scheduled to drop on January 4th. :wow:

Of course that's the official SJ date, so we'll probably get spoilers and an unofficial scanlation the last week of December.

So what are we expecting to happen? Maybe Luffy will finally reach Kaido and the fight will start? :lupe:

Im set on Luffy reaching Kaido. Now I’m trying to figure out if Kidd gets there first or if we get some epic moment of Kidd, Law and Luffy all arriving to his kaido at once. If it’s just Luffy, then I’m hoping law’s poneglyph detour gets a rewarding reveal in the chapter too.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im set on Luffy reaching Kaido. Now I’m trying to figure out if Kidd gets there first or if we get some epic moment of Kidd, Law and Luffy all arriving to his kaido at once. If it’s just Luffy, then I’m hoping law’s poneglyph detour gets a rewarding reveal in the chapter too.

Would be pretty crazy if after all these years we finally got a reveal of what "D" stands for. Pretty sure I know though.

All signs point to "Devil", what with them supposedly being the enemy of "god" (ie. the Celestial Dragons) and all.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Would be pretty crazy if after all these years we finally got a reveal of what "D" stands for. Pretty sure I know though.

All signs point to "Devil", what with them supposedly being the enemy of "god" (ie. the Celestial Dragons) and all.

Oh that's interesting, I like that take a lot. I have to check more on it.. My take had been that the "D" would stand for Dawn. So many Dawn references including the one-shot title that started it.

Switch

All Star
Daps
That’s Flying 6 all accounted for, I think one of the all stars will try and stop Kid/Killer or Luffy from advancing so Killer will stay back. It might be Luffy and Kid vs the two emperors at least until Law gets there.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Whos Who looked so fukkin cool jus chillin there smokin bein all nonchalant, Franky goin solo against Sasaki really gon be hype n I've fully bought into the fact that Sasaki is Kokoro from Water 7's son :ohhh:. Luffy thinkin Sanji got some supreme level observation haki when he really jus horny had me dying:mjlol:. Zoro riding Marco to the top of Onigashima :dame:. Still waiting on Big Mom pirates to come in :stopitslime:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That’s Flying 6 all accounted for, I think one of the all stars will try and stop Kid/Killer or Luffy from advancing so Killer will stay back. It might be Luffy and Kid vs the two emperors at least until Law gets there.

Maybe Zoro reaches the top in time to work with Killer? It'd be cool since they've fought and have a sort of familiarity.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Maybe Zoro reaches the top in time to work with Killer? It'd be cool since they've fought and have a sort of familiarity.

I wouldn’t mind that, I figured Zoro would fight King since he usually fights the second strongest but Oda gave him Enma and Zoro keeps talking about fighting Kaido so it’s hard to predict his match up.