Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Message from Oda about the hiatus:

This is a real blunder!
I tried enduring a bit too much, but that just made the problem worse.
To you, the readers who are looking forward to the rest of the story,
and to the Strawhat crew, who are looking forward to more rampaging and going wild,
I've really done you wrong.
At the moment, I'm undergoing some painful treatment.
With long-awaited developments coming up in the story next time [next chapter?], I can't wait to have everyone read it.
I full-well acknowledge just how long two weeks can seem to young boys [he uses "shonen" here].
Just hang in there for a bit.
Oda Eiichiro

http://www.shonenjump.com/j/information/odacomment-html

Looks like maybe something important is gonna happen next chapter. :krs:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Message from Oda about the hiatus:

This is a real blunder!
I tried enduring a bit too much, but that just made the problem worse.
To you, the readers who are looking forward to the rest of the story,
and to the Strawhat crew, who are looking forward to more rampaging and going wild,
I've really done you wrong.
At the moment, I'm undergoing some painful treatment.
With long-awaited developments coming up in the story next time [next chapter?], I can't wait to have everyone read it.
I full-well acknowledge just how long two weeks can seem to young boys [he uses "shonen" here].
Just hang in there for a bit.
Oda Eiichiro

http://www.shonenjump.com/j/information/odacomment-html

Looks like maybe something important is gonna happen next chapter. :krs:

:wow: The G.O.A.T.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From another board:

From the TOC page.... according to Kishimoto, Oda was drawing next chapters while he was bedridden in the hospital.
Kishi saw the pages at the hospital room... so I guess he went to check up on Oda at the hospital.

Oda :to:

That's my mangaka. :to:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oda is truly the God! Reminding me of Bakuman.

nbakuman_45_sleepyfans.03.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As far as the actual chapter this week...it was decent.

The most interesting part to me was Law not wanting to fight. Who's he expecting to fight on the way back? Dude really plans on throwing hands with DoFla? :usure:

And I guess Bellamy can be officially considered a friend of Luffy's now. Which is crazy if you think about it...out of all the villains, Bellamy was the person I'd least expect to make a Heel Face Turn. Guess you never know with this manga.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Maybe Law thinks with the Strawhats back-up he can hold his own? Probably not. Dude is really smart and probably has a bigger plan than what he's claimed.

Bellamy is like that candle cat in terms of randomness.

Hopefully the cat Robin caught will advance the plot some...or Luffy will finally get to throw down.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe Law thinks with the Strawhats back-up he can hold his own? Probably not. Dude is really smart and probably has a bigger plan than what he's claimed.

I mean, I could see him feeling himself if he had Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Franky with him.

But Usopp and Robin? I dunno about that. He's definitely withholding some info about his plans tho. To be honest I still think somewhere down the line he'll betray Luffy. Too many hints about Law being untrustworthy IMO.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think it's a red herring, it's almost too obvious that Law has an ulterior motive and doesn't care about Luffy. Plus nothing to this date has explained why he went out of his way to save Luffy's life. There's more than meets the eye to the story for sure though.

Tbh I just really like the Law character and don't want him to be a dikk.