Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: didn't catch that
Look up who was rolling with the Rocks pirates :lolbron:

Rocks Pirates

It was back in chapter 909, It won't be on the wiki since it hasn't officially been confirmed yet but it's clear she was on the ship at some point unless Whitebeard was on another team before the Rocks.

pQGRwMn.jpg

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Vagabond and HxH are the two manga I still wish would get a damned conclusion. Two of my all time favorites and no endings in sight. That last HxH arc has so many fire elements and barely scratched the surface on a lot of 'em.
Worst part bout HxH is that the storyboard for the next 10 chapters been finished for a min I wonder if Togashi's back problems cant be alleviated by surgery cause this nikka brittle like that Spongebob scammer :huhldup: and for Vagabond Inoue started a whole different manga and he said he jus not inspired to keep writing Vagabond for the foreseeable future :mjcry: thats why I respect Oda so much cause hes an ironman wit the amount of content he pushes out for over 20 years

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It was back in chapter 909,
i dont think weevil is Kaido's son given that he shows no Oni/Troll elements in his appearance. If he had horns, Then I would def be on board.

It won't be on the wiki since it hasn't officially been confirmed yet but it's clear she was on the ship at some point unless Whitebeard
The wiki is trash is why. Its a fanmade site full of people constantly changing shyt, leaving stuff out, inserting stuff that isnt there and skewing stuff to what they want it to mean:yeshrug:

its not the only wiki thats trash, so is others, like DB wiki, and others etc. Alot of these fan site wikis is trash. On top of being unofficial so what they have or dont, doesnt mean shyt. lol

your better off going off what you know and remember. Greg(ochimusha108 on twitter) is a good person to listen to regarding the OP series(he works with Oda). Hes a columnist on one of the official OP websites.

In its default language, the site is in japanese tho. But you can translate it to english so its no problem.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Worst part bout HxH is that the storyboard for the next 10 chapters been finished for a min I wonder if Togashi's back problems cant be alleviated by surgery cause this nikka brittle like that Spongebob scammer :huhldup: and for Vagabond Inoue started a whole different manga and he said he jus not inspired to keep writing Vagabond for the foreseeable future :mjcry: thats why I respect Oda so much cause hes an ironman wit the amount of content he pushes out for over 20 years

Oda is definitely going to finish the manga as long as he's physically capable.

He said in an interview that what keeps him going is how much he looks forward to writing the final chapter. Said it would be surprising. :patrice:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What if One Piece really is the friends we made along the way?
I'd take a trip to Japan to beat somebody's ass. Most likely Oda.

Oda already said it wasn't anything like that. He literally said himself it would be lame for them to go through all that and not get anything.

Upon asking Oda whether the ending of One Piece was already determined, Oda answered:

Oda: Yes, I already decided on how it’s going to end. Should I tell you now?

Sakura: …. Well, I want to know, but I probably shouldn’t. BUT, the One Piece, it’s not something like “the growth your heart went through”, right?

Oda: Hahaha, no no, I won’t be pulling off some kind of Wizard of Oz thing like that. After having gone through an adventure like that, it wouldn’t be fair to not actually give them a reward.

Oda Reveals What the One Piece Isn't - The One Piece Podcast

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another thing Oda has said, is that the biggest unrevealed mystery in the series is why it's called One Piece.

That's actually something that I don't think gets brought up enough. :ohhh:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Another thing Oda has said, is that the biggest unrevealed mystery in the series is why it's called One Piece.

That's actually something that I don't think gets brought up enough. :ohhh:
I still think that red line being destroyed is the best theory about it but knowing Oda its something even crazier

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I still think that red line being destroyed is the best theory about it but knowing Oda its something even crazier
That red line theory seems mad flawed and it seems like it doesnt hold up especially as the series advances, hell last time I read on the thread regarding that theory in Alrong Park, people tore it apart and they were right
OP is not a series where destroying the red line is the answer. Plus Oda has prolly peeped game of people thinking that. So as you said he made it something crazier and prolly something more

Plus with the introduction of Imu, i think its very likely whatever the OP is has to do with dealing with Imu. Infact its damn near a guarantee, as its prophezsized Luffy is suppose to surpass him.

And IMO, The issues is not even the red line, the issue is the rulers(obviously people like IMU) who control over it and parts of the world. So its about bringing him down not the Red Line.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
That red line theory seems mad flawed and it seems like it doesnt hold up especially as the series advances, hell last time I read on the thread regarding that theory in Alrong Park, people tore it apart and they were right
OP is not a series where destroying the red line is the answer. Plus Oda has prolly peeped game of people thinking that. So as you said he made it something crazier and prolly something more

Plus with the introduction of Imu, i think its very likely whatever the OP is has to do with dealing with Imu. Infact its damn near a guarantee, as its prophezsized Luffy is suppose to surpass him.

And IMO, The issues is not even the red line, the issue is the rulers(obviously people like IMU) who control over it and parts of the world. So its about bringing him down not the Red Line.
Do you think Imu has any relation to the moon people we seen Enel chillin wit?