Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
When Oden tried to front like the crew aint cry when saying goodbye to Roger :dead:

"Stop Oden if you get angry over something trivial like this"... :whoa::lupe:

"TRIVIAL?? TOKI, YOU HAVENT HEARD THE STORIES ABOUT MY PAST" :birdman::ufdup:

Family man letting his wife know jus how reckless he truly was:wow: I'm loving Oden more and more wit each panel

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
now that I think about it, given the whole Joy boy appearing again

plus its pretty much hinted that Blackbeard has mutiple people in him or reincarnated or something.(likely that Xebes or some other entitiy)

its likely the Joy Boy reappearance is referring to Luffy

Luffy is either a reincarnation of Joy Boy or through something like the Will of D(learning what it is, or unlocking whatever abilties come with it). Joy boy is a entity hidden within Luffy

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
One thing I do Wonder about tho, who are the "whales" one of the Sea Kings is referring to?

Is he referring to the Island whales? Laboon's species? I wonder is that it.

Or is there another species?

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
One thing I do Wonder about tho, who are the "whales" one of the Sea Kings is referring to?

Is he referring to the Island whales? Laboon's species? I wonder is that it.

Or is there another species?
nope its Laboons species remember after fisman island they all helped the strawhats and were smiling

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nope its Laboons species remember after fisman island they all helped the strawhats and were smiling
yeah figured as much. Forgot about that scene, and just wanted to be sure. So it is the Island Whales(Laboon's kind)

surprised you remember that. That thing was so short and long ago now(goin on 9 years) hard to believe someone would remember it.

anyway yeah, with that in mind. Plus the whole "joy boy appearing" by Oden

this def seems to be the case that Joy Boy = Luffy

either hes reincarnation of Joy Boy. Or Luffy might have some of his spirit in him via Will of D.

which parallels with who Blackbeard is hinted to be which he is bein subtley implied of having mutiple people/reincarnation of someone else to (The Rocks pirate captain Xebes or Xebex. However you spell it)

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
yeah figured as much. Forgot about that scene, and just wanted to be sure. So it is the Island Whales(Laboon's kind)

surprised you remember that. That thing was so short and long ago now(goin on 9 years) hard to believe someone would remember it.

anyway yeah, with that in mind.
Plus the whole "joy boy appearing" by Oden

this def seems to be the case that Joy Boy = Luffy

either hes reincarnation of Joy Boy. Or Luffy might have some of his spirit in him via Will of D.

which parallels with who Blackbeard is hinted to be which he is bein subtley implied of having mutiple people/reincarnation of someone else to (The Rocks pirate captain Xebes or Xebex. However you spell it)

Twitter pointed it out to me

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
"two soverigns" = so pretty much Luffy and Poseidon.

and Joy boy appearing again:ohhh:?

this chap just made things a whole lot interesting:wow:

Ace is Rodger son. He died. How is Luffy king when he is dad is dragon?? Or dragon is king and we don’t know anything about him. :ohhh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
now that I think about it, given the whole Joy boy appearing again

plus its pretty much hinted that Blackbeard has mutiple people in him or reincarnated or something.(likely that Xebes or some other entitiy)

its likely the Joy Boy reappearance is referring to Luffy

Luffy is either a reincarnation of Joy Boy or through something like the Will of D(learning what it is, or unlocking whatever abilties come with it). Joy boy is a entity hidden within Luffy

maybe “joy boy” is a ability that turn Luffy enemy into friends or something :ohhh:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Blackbeard one half of the two sovereigns? Or part of both? I got to know what's the deal with him main..He's as of now the most interesting character

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This chapter...pheeeeeeeeeeew :wow:

GOAT-Da did it again.... Oden angry :blessed: nikka about to raise hell.. and i fear this is where he dies :to:

orochi better die a terrible death when Momo catches him..

im soooo fascinated with these Sea Kings who seem to know everything...

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
maybe “joy boy” is a ability that turn Luffy enemy into friends or something :ohhh:
I don't think so, that feat of Luffy is connected with the prophecy of him leading the world against Imu sama/WG.

it might be linked to the "Voice Of All Things" as well as what the will of D is.

Its clear that the lore of OP/Joy boy is a "thing" or power which will help Luffy in his role to defeat Imu.

Could be something like every D clan member has a chance to inherit Joyboy's will
and knowing that Blackbeard is connected to the themes of reincarnation/having mutiple people in him. Via the hints Oda is giving us(both in the manga, vivre cards, and the SBS)
its very likely that Joy boy has either reincarnated into Luffy or his spirit is shared to a pacific person who is Will of D(Luffy)

its possible will of Ds have the ability to reincarnate/have their spirit pass on to another. Or can share certain things and abilties with each other to those that come after them.

Is Blackbeard one half of the two sovereigns? Or part of both? I got to know what's the deal with him main..He's as of now the most interesting character
nah it seems to be Luffy and Poseidon that are the sovereigns it seems

Blackbeard is involved in this however that may be. Especially given certain feats about him and what has been hinted(mutiple people in him, reincarnation of someone else likely Xebec the Rocks captain etc) and the fact he has been implied by Oda to kinda be the Historian(like Robin) of his crew. So he has a interest in all this

Last edited: