Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Roger to Pedro ''you'll know when it happens, help us then'' :wow: nikka helping the SH to fulfil that prophecy... phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LMAOOOOO @ Buggys ''disease' , this nikka Usopps descendant looooooooool

OH shyt... They learnt of everything :wow:

Franky met Oden & Roger :wow:

Raftel = ''LAUGH TALE'' ... WELL DAMN !!

GOATDA :damn: you did it again

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Roger to Pedro ''you'll know when it happens, help us then'' :wow: nikka helping the SH to fulfil that prophecy... phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It’s crazy how this man Oda created this story and didn’t leave any plot holes in it. Everything comes to full circle. shyt, I bet we will find out who this IMSAMA character is in 100 chapters later. :to: Damn this man Rodger is on some other shyt. One piece is one manga you gotta use sparks notes for Incase you missed something. :whew:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Jump Fiesta Message from Oda -

"Hello, everyone who came to Jump Festa! This is your King speaking! Actually, I lied. This is Oda.

The year of the 20th anniversary of the One Piece TV series really hit us with all its fury. There have been tons of events, illustrations, films, the whole thing was jam-packed, huh! I would like to use this chance to seriously thank everyone who took the time to join in!" To all the staff involved in all of this: Great work, everybody! Now you can finally rest. But, well... As for the source material, I don't think I'll have any time to rest myself. In fact, I've already destroyed all my own chances at a break! Are you enjoying the adventures of Kouzuki Oden so far? I've been worried about revealing spoilers in this arc, so I've been super careful drawing it. If I don't keep myself in check, I'll end up plotting out the entire rest of One Piece's story right there. [Note: He probably means spoiling so much, that everybody is gonna be able to guess the ending.] While I'm showing all these flashbacks, Luffy's party's adventures are having their stakes risen as well. They'll soon be faced with the reality that you have to bring sacrifices to fight for the things you believe in!! Well, of course, Luffy is not the sort of person to think about those sorts of things though.

The Wano Kuni arc is finally moving towards its climax as well!! I've been looking forwards to drawing Wano Kuni a lot, so I'm psyched! And once it's over, things are going to be grim. Sabo will...!! Vivi will...!! Hancock will...!! AAAAAAAA...!!! OK.

Last but not least, the exhibition you all came here for is just about to begin! Please take a close look at everything!!
The next year of One Piece will also be
SO, SO MUCH FUN!!

~December 2019, Eiichiro Oda

:wow: I'm really curious as to how Wano is going to end

“Grim” uh oh :ohhh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I see can see this theory happening

If this happens after Wano. Oh boy. :picard:

damn. Real talk I want to know more about these celestial dragons. They don’t talk much about them other then the being scum bags. Like are they a group of people like for say 1.5 million or something and they hold rank above regular human beings or are they some royal family like we have in England. :ohhh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Something happen in the void century that they hiding from us :picard:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Roger the type to laugh at a tragedy though

:mjcry:

I hope that Law Dying and Luffy captured spoiler is fake..... but all signs still pointing to it
:lupe:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Roger the type to laugh at a tragedy though

:mjcry:

I hope that Law Dying and Luffy captured spoiler is fake..... but all signs still pointing to it
:lupe:

thas gotta be fake especially with the same shyt being said about Sabo.. that'll be too cliche for all 3 brothers to go down that way..

if this does happen, it gives ZoGAWD a reason to amass the 5000 amy and storm maryjoie and burn that shyt down :wow:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
thas gotta be fake especially with the same shyt being said about Sabo.. that'll be too cliche for all 3 brothers to go down that way..

if this does happen, it gives ZoGAWD a reason to amass the 5000 amy and storm maryjoie and burn that shyt down :wow:

I hope so.....:lupe: